• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

For everyone that's probably missed it, there's a Christmas bash thread started, can everyone thats interested please take a look and enter your details so we can work out a point thats central to everyone.

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/showthread.php?t=1607

That includes you as well Lugger, we will be expecting to see you there hun

sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
      tempty mine is 7BM03138 birmingham county court.they didnt do a bundle and had no intention of either as i got the offer the day before the hearing and no bundle was submitted
      Thanks Archer hun, Every bit of info helps, Though if I'm honest I dont think coblers are going to submit one either. After the letter Natwest sent I think they are expecting peeps to lie down quietly thinking there's nothing they can do.
      Well I don't do anything quietly!!... Win or lose ... I'm gonna fight like hell
      I'm sure as hell not going to sit queitly if they don't submitt thier bundle....... after all how many times do ya reckon coblers would have to apply to the court for a strike out if I did'nt submitt a bundle??
      I'm going with........once!!

Comment

Archer if yer out and about , hope you had a good holiday and the weather was ok. Going to meet Hedgey tonight so I will give her all your best wishes, she may by me a drink then lol, out of her winnings.

Comment

Lol Enaid, hope you have a great time hun!......... no falling over and loseing yer glasses now ya hear! lol

Say hi to Hedgey for me

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
            For everyone that's probably missed it, there's a Christmas bash thread started, can everyone thats interested please take a look and enter your details so we can work out a point thats central to everyone.

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/showthread.php?t=1607

That includes you as well Lugger, we will be expecting to see you there hun

sapphire
            OK, Aberdeen it is then.

If I'm home, I'll be there. :slayer:
            My Blog
            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
              Morning all,
              lovely day again. Just a quick question, would you think there was anything wrong with a middle aged woman, whacking a Haggis at 7.15 on a Saturday morning :crazy:
              I do love to whack the auld haggis in the early hours meself, Enaid.
              My Blog

Comment

thanks enaid i had a great time!!
                hope you and hedgey have a great time tonight and give her a hug from me.....
                tempty i know what u mean,im sending them a letter for my son cos theyve took his JSA and now he owes them more than 200 pound.....they say theyre putting it on hold but ive wrote them a letter saying its a totally different matter and want it sorted...and to top it all off natwest have sent me a letter asking if im going to accept the offer they sent me???? ive wrote back saying that ive already got the settlement but if they want to send me some more i wont say no!!! pmsl!

Comment

Morning to all with no hangover, me self included lol
                  looks like it's going to be another lovely day and don't we deserve it?
                  Archer are you trying to say that Nastwesty have made a boo boo lol, would love to tell you to keep the money if they send you some more, but I won't lol.
                  May have another quiet day on here today as it becoming quite obvious who the rowdy ones are lol.

Comment

morning all, no hangover here.....lol but only coz i was working
                    hope you had a good time enaid
                    Archer..........lol tis all i can think of to say....... hehe too tired

Comment

lol tempty
                      enaid did u and hedgey have a good time? guess what i got yesterday? a little staffie!
                      tempty u work weekends?? thats rough!

Comment

by the way ive wrote a letter to natwest saying that theyve already paid me but if they want to give me some more then i wont say no!! lol

Comment

Archer, piccy required. Don't boast about a new arrival without letting us see.
                          My Blog

Comment

Have to agree with Lugger there Archer, that is a tease.
                            Had a really lovely night with Hedgey and her hubby, a few and I mean a few more turned up as well, all in all a very pleasant evening.

Comment

Awwww archer.... deffinatley piccies please, my neighbor has as a staffie sooooooo sweet. very cute

Comment

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                                lol tempty
                                enaid did u and hedgey have a good time? guess what i got yesterday? a little staffie!
                                You know, I read that totally wrong, I'll slink away back to my corner shall I? :slayer:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X