• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta,
    The parcel has arrived you have worked so hard on BOTH counts, the broach is beautiful, how do you manage to mess with things so tiny?
    I can't thsnk you enough I will be compensating you don't care what you say........
    Thank you very very much
    You asked for my help with something well fire away if I can do it I will Enaid xx

Comment

• How about less than a tenner for the domain name, registered for 2 years, and no other costs?
      Don't fall for it Delta, he's just trying to pass of a domain that he's found out is no use to him - got the letters c-a-b-o and t in the url!!!!

Comment

• PMSL Jan, if he weren't such a nice bloke I would believe you lol

Comment

• Ok enaid, I am glad it finally got there, right your task for today, I want you to be brutally honest with me..... if you saw that brooch for sale, what would you think is a reasonable price to pay for it? I have trouble pricing things due to the fact that I don't want to pay a lot for stuff, but I don't want to price the stuff too cheap that people think its tat, or too expensive that they won't buy.

That's why I neede a guinea pig, and I want you to be very honest about it.... so what would you be happy to pay for something like that?

Comment

• Ok Delta, no problem but I won't tell you yet I am going in work today, there are not many women come in, but I am going to get an average for you, hope this is ok. Will let you know later and with a much fairer valuation Enaid xx

Comment

• That's great, thank you I really appreciate it

Comment

• hi delta hunni.....
                Hows the jewelry making going??
                Hi enaid....hope my breakfast buddy is ok......pmsl
                Hi Jan......how are you today???
                Russ

Comment

• Originally posted by iancognito View Post
                  Don't fall for it Delta, he's just trying to pass of a domain that he's found out is no use to him - got the letters c-a-b-o and t in the url!!!!
                  Cheeky wummun. Cabot are getting it after all, and are paying me the registration costs as a "goodwill gesture"

But if they think it has shut me up, they are wrong. I'm carrying on the fight from http://www.coveritup.co.uk/

:slayer:
                  My Blog
                  http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Afternoon All
                    glorious sunshine here today...... been out in the garden, doing a spot of weeding all morning
                    how's everyone today

Comment

• who else thinks tempty's avatar looks like Mrs HOD??? or is it just me!?:crazy:

Comment

• Just you, Archer.

Technically, I'm the first person to post today.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything interesting to say.
                        My Blog
                        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Morning Everyone,
                          weather is holding up I am so glad about that bit of sun, I was working yesterday so missed it lol.
                          I posted my bundle yesterday £6 that was the only way they would guarantee it getting there by Friday. Well if I don't get theirs by Friday I am deffo having that back.
                          Delta if you see this i will get back to you later, my research didn't fair too well yesterday.
                          Also I am going to a funeral this morning, a very old freind who was not very old himself. I don't happen to hold up vey well at funerals, I tend to start blubbing as soon as I see the crem gates.

Comment

• Morning all, and the good news is.....the cheque has cleared.....wayhey...shopping spree here I come!

Enaid, sorry to hear about the funeral, hope it goes ok for you hun.

Have just paid my mortgage, cleared up the arrears on the gas an lecky, now I need a coffee and then a bath

Comment

• morning all, another night of work compleated! my feet feel like they're about to drop off but at least I'm sitting down now..lol

Comment

• He he if your feet drop off you will be ar*ing about lol, another one done then, soon be payday then it's all worthwhile.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X