• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a laugh jeeeeeez, was never sober it was in benidorm earlier this year. got a few pics but other people are on them so can't post them.
    Cheers for that anyway. x

Comment

• lol bet u had a blast!
      off to watch DVD have fun all xx

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post

Well there you are, I am so glad I can't make things bigger now ROFL
        I hope you can see the similarities betwean me and Mrs HOD the side view,
        I am full of rum also and wearing a bit of blng, my bling is genuine though pmsl

Comment

• lol enaid,
          morning all!!
          hows everyone today?
          looking sunny again! sshhh but dont speak too soon
          i break up from work thursday! i cant flipping wait!!
          got me hols planned out ,yay!!

Comment

• Morning,
            I see you are getting all excited about yer jollies lol, you'll get the kids all giddy and then they'll do yer ead in lol.
            Tis a very famous saying and a very dreaded one, when your going away,"Are we nearly there yet" sometimes for hundreds of miles lol.

Comment

• It is another lovely day and my last one off work, back to my railway arch tomorrow - can't wait

Anyway the house is looking better, just painting and papering to do now

Next time my OH comes up with any DIY brainwaves, I'll be logging on at her majesties pleasure

Comment

• Morning all

Been up since 5am, am on my third coffee so starting to come round now, and the sun is shining (again.... that's two days on the run!)

Have decided to give up the Kleeneze, just not worth it for me for the time it takes, I think the biggest problem is that I do it all by foot, and so takes too long to get the catalogues out and then get them back.

Have applied to another couple of companies for computer work, but am going to use some of my money from Natwest to get the website up for the beadwork.

With regard to the beadwork, I have had my first commission! Another forum that I belong to want me to make up some samples of some Concorde jewellery (earrings and pin brooches), they will show them on their website and it will link to me for orders, also they want some making up for when they do airshows (selling pictures and such like). So am working them out at the moment, did a prototype yesterday, but it didn't quite turn out how I wanted so back to the drawing board.

Gotta go to the local salon at 9 as one of my new nails pinged off on Saturday.

So that's my day sorted out, need to get some Kleeneze paperwork sorted out, want to get round all my customers one last time before I quit...hey who knows, one of them might want to take the round up!

Speak to you all in a bit.

Oh enaid, if that bloomin package comes today can you give me a shout please? I need your help with something....all will become clear when you open it

Comment

• Sure will Delta I do hope it comes today i have to post it, needs to be there for friday.
                  All the best with your business venture as well!!!!!!!

Comment

• Morning All,
                    Its bright and sunny
                    Booked next years holiday last night, going to same place again.
                    Only 40 weeks to go

Comment

• Noooooo Delta. Don't pay anybody for a website. Get it from me for free.

And yeah, Kleeneze. You have my sympathy. If your customers are like me, they put the catalogue out for you to take back and make sure they are out when you call. It's the guilt thing. I know folks need to earn a crust, but I just never want to buy anything and feel like I'm a bad person if I don't.
                      My Blog
                      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Lugger love, I wasn't planning on paying anyone, but I will have to pay for the domain name, have found a site that my other half got his domain from and its about £25 per year, with a minimum of 2 years. How does that sound?

I am getting advice from all over the place and getting rather confuddled now

Comment

• I use LCN for my domain names, £25 will get you a .com name, my co.uk was £7.50 and the domain i got though Microsoft Office was free

Comment

• Morning Lugger ty for the input on my Barclaycard lol, morning Pkea please do not be counting down fo 40 weeks, I will get sooooooooo depressed lol.

Comment

• I will upload one of my holiday pics later

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta View Post
                                Lugger love, I wasn't planning on paying anyone, but I will have to pay for the domain name, have found a site that my other half got his domain from and its about £25 per year, with a minimum of 2 years. How does that sound?

I am getting advice from all over the place and getting rather confuddled now
                                How about less than a tenner for the domain name, registered for 2 years, and no other costs? :banana:
                                My Blog
                                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X