• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

As long as its not a red one you should be ok.
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

lol @scooby
      you can get those SAD lights theyre about £60 for a small one
      i get depressed every winter too but as soon as the sun shines im full of beans and great all round

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
        As long as its not a red one you should be ok.
        ROFL :rofl:
        Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

This is the dress Jess is having for prom. The photo is not Jess. She tried loads on, all of which were lovely, but this was the first one she clapped eyes on from about 500 yards away and the one that muggins mom has put a deposit on.
          Is no longer here

Comment

[But I am thinking about getting a power plate - anyone ever tried one?[/quote]

By the way - got a tax rebate and bought a power plate . I have used it every day so far . Very weird.

There are some exercises I cant do as it makes you feel dizzy and as if all your teeth are being shaken out at the same time ( not a pleasant sensation!)

I ache a lot at the moment so hope that means it is doing some good.

By the way Lovely prom dress!
            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

Comment

wendy thats gorgeous!
              and scooby.. is that to get fit in time for june? im not sure id be brave enough to try it to be honest!
              x

Comment

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                wendy thats gorgeous!
                and scooby.. is that to get fit in time for june? im not sure id be brave enough to try it to be honest!
                x

Apparently it will only tone up not loose weight - so I doubt it.

But I have taken measurements so will let you know!

Jan

Comment

thats good still, i could do with that at the moment i feel like a great big blob!
                  dont think my teeth could stand it though.lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X