• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Hope you get close enough to nip Howards bum.......................... yaaaay for bum nipping. xxxx

Fendy x

I have a confession. I went all soft and couldnt go through with taking my dog for his nuts off. I chickened out. Cancelled the appointment. The dog looked happy though.

One question: why does PKEA's kitchen look like a bombs gone off. What have I missed. xx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Ha Ha

Ive ripped everything out and completely redoing it. electrics, doors, windows, floor, ceiling the lot.
      Doing it all by myself with help from my father in law

There are up to date pics on facebook

PKea

Comment

I know PKEA, I been checking em out on facebook.......................................... .. cute kids.............................. explosive kitchen. lol lol xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

If only they were cute all the time..lol

little monsters usually, but i still love em to death.

Speaking of kids, got my first School Governor meeting tomorrow night

Comment

Only 50 days to Santa time................................. yaaaaaaaaaaaay for crimbo................. Im counting.................. giddy giddy giddy................. turkey, stuffing, cranberries, bread sauce, roast tatoes.........................the works................... scrumbly yumbly crimbo food........... you cant beat it. Is anybody else giddy....... or is it just me ????????
            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
            So you will be looking forward to Crimbo PKEA............ with iccle squiddleys to keep occupied and happy. They are dinkies............... can see why you love em.
            Last edited by Fendyweather; 4th November 2008, 22:00:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

50 whole days? Are you serious??? Well, has anyone started the Dear Santa thread?

Comment

All the main presents are bought, The kids, mine...oh got to get Kels yet..lol

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                  All the main presents are bought, The kids, mine...oh got to get Kels yet..lol
                  Forget hers and you will definitely not see New Year, lol.

Comment

Dear Santa, as I have been a very very good girly this year and worked my iccle ass off on my new place............... please can I have a new bag. A nice Radley one would be lovely please........................... the toadstool one. Ive seen it, I want it, I just need to let the other half know discreetly, so that he thinks he thought of it and can surprise me with it. Right, got to start leaving big hints around the house, and mentioning tit bits of info to the kids about Radley, Bags and toadstools..................... without being obvious.............it works best if he thinks he thought of it himself. Like that would ever happen.............. NOT. X
                    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                    Flips is PKEA the most organised person Ive ever not met......................... me thinks so. x Im soooooooooo impressed.
                    Last edited by Fendyweather; 4th November 2008, 22:22:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Every month when we get paid we buy a main present, One month was Ethan's, Then next month was Amelia's, last month was my turn, this month is Kel's.

Plus we always look out through the year at bits that are on sale so we can put them away.

we bought a present for my nephew in May I think

Comment

Is your other half registered on here? Was that a hint to him?

Comment

Any way Fendy, get yourself down to Manchester at the end of the month for the meet

Comment

Point 1.......... nah other half is not registered on here and would'nt. He thinks Im sad. Brilliantly clever and fab too.......... but mostly sad I think.
                            Point 2......... would love to get to Manchester for the meet but cant, prior engagement that I cant get out of.
                            Point 3........Does PKEA keep a filofax by his bed. OMG that is organisation or what.

xx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Hi everyone,

For those of us who have been missing Luggerbugs, I have actually caught up with him today, he is working in Norway and his company's IT infastructure won't let him access LB, so we will have to wait patiently for him to return.

Comment

Crimbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
                                Cant bloody wait till crimbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                                I been a very good girly and want EVERYTHING and the rest!!!!!
                                x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X