• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Originally posted by PKea View Post
    Hey Margo
    hey peeky lol....bloody need some wine or gin not fussed lol

Comment

I'm just having a cocktail me self Margo, care to join me?

Comment

the sun isn't way down over the yard arm yet.....bewitching hour is 6pm on the dot :witch:
        Last edited by Xena; 6th November 2007, 20:24:PM. Reason: oooh doh ....missed a word out

Comment

it sounds very much like you lot have had a yard or 2 of ale already!! lol and if u add my age its nearly a total of 200 then! lol

Comment

pmsl no were down to 21 again now Archer lol so it's 84 lol

PS how is Jet?

Comment

lol enaid
              jets fine a bit barmy! she loves sliding on the floor and trying to get everyone to stroke her when we're walking but most people are scared when she pulls towards them! she wasnt that bad with the fireworks either ,thought she was going to be a quivering leaf for a week!!!
              lol i won me barclaycard though :carrot: wasnt much but it paid it will pay it off in full so one bill less!!! just have to wait for confirmation

Comment

Ok peeps its bed time, so I will wish you all nighty night and see you in the morning, sweet dreams and all that.

By the way has anyone noticed my 'Beagle' christmas card avatar ? ain't it sweet ?

sapphire
                Last edited by Sapphire; 6th November 2007, 23:40:PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Morning,
                  I gave you 3 big grins OTR Archer for your win lol but I don't think they worked. :congrat: so I will give you that one from here, well done. Glad Jet is doing ok, yep they pull like mad I,m afraid and get that giddy when going up to people they can seem scarey lol. Truth is they just love attention, well don't we all lol.

Sappy, love your avatar, are there proper cards you can buy or is it just a piccie?

Comment

Well another miserable drizzly day, makes me almost glad I'm in work.

Today I am definitely gonna do some work, not sure when, but at some point, I will.

Anyway, must be time for a fag break now, been here half an hour

Comment

Morning all, I have a rotten headache, les left the heating on all night ffs.
                      We have the appointment with the Lawyer today at 4pm re my broken foot and if I can claim from the local council.

Di the avatar, if you go on google and images, type in 'christmas cartoon image' and loads come up hun.

Had yer fag yet Jan ?

sapphire

Comment

More than one sapp, really must cut down.

Talking of dogs and christmas cards, one of my irish setters is on the red setter rescue christmas cards this year so orders now being taken (sorry it's not a beagle but its the best I can do)

Comment

Sorry jan lol our Lou is on the Staffie rescue card lol, so have to stick with them.

Good luck this afternoon sappy, I feel a puppy coming on lol

Anyone got any money saving or helpful tips for the xmas season, get em posted lol

Comment

Anyone got any money saving or helpful tips for the xmas season, get em posted lol
                            Join the Jehovahs you'll save a fortune!!!!

Comment

msl:msl:msl:

Point taken lol
                              NEXT lol

Comment

lol jan what a great idea! might try that next yr!!
                                thanks enaid for the smilies and congrats. :carrot:
                                they even are saying about a bank payment so its quicker! think i might be in an alternate reality! lol
                                aww what lovely xmas cards dogs make!.
                                I always surf the next looking for bargains on the stuff iwant.it saves me loads of money!.means the kids get what they want without me getting a sugar daddy!!!lol
                                right off to walk Jet! watch out people shes coming for attention!!! lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X