• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

TOO hot, Enaid. It's a 6 weeker as well. Home for 3 weeks at the end of November, then back out here just before Christmas for another 5 weeks.

Just been reading Tempty's thread. Good about the job, but a kick in the teeth otherwise.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

News from me is, I've complained to the ICO and CSA about Cabot. Small claims form filled in and ready to drop off at the court should that not work. Silly people.

RBS are also playing sily beggars. Ignored my letter to cancel all outgoings, but still kept trying, and bouncing them. Overdraft has climbed from £0 to nearly £1,000 in a month. ALl charges. ANd they STILL haven't amended my motgage payment to come out of the new account, and STILL haven't sent a mandate to aloow the same with the loan. Despite being told to in my letter. The letter they STILL haven't replied to. Well, it's reason enough to complain about them to the FOS now. And come January, small claims limit in Scotland goes up to £3,000. Cabot have already screwed my credit history, so I'm not bothered at all if RBS default me. It will be nice not to be able to get credit for 6 years. I guess that will be my new strategy. Totally debt free in 6 years.
      My Blog

Comment

Well if your not debt free in 6 years Lugger it's not for the lack of trying lol
        It's also good to see your limits have gone up in Scotland about time too.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
          I will give you three words that rhyme the rest you will have to work out yourself lol

FMB footwear

Luck see loots
          oh dear, wouldn't be these by any chance? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by thephoenix View Post
            oh dear, wouldn't be these by any chance? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
            F*** ME!!!! LOOK AT THEM BOOTS!!!!!!
            My Blog

Comment

I want them boots and I want them NOW

Actually saw a gorgeous pair in Manchester the other week, thigh high, chains, zips and allsorts on them, in black shiny pvc with at least 4 inch heels....... even the OH drooled slightly!

Comment

Not enough to get his hand in his pocket tho???

Comment

Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
                  F*** ME!!!! LOOK AT THEM BOOTS!!!!!!
                  msl: I get this funny feeling you kinda like them !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
                    That depends on how you read it............:rolleyes:

Comment

msl:msl:msl:msl:msl:msl:msl: :guyfawkes:

Comment

Feelthy, feelthy minds. . .

my kinda people.
                        My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
                          Don't talk bleeddy stupid woman! him spend money???????? msl:msl:msl:

Comment

Originally posted by thephoenix View Post

Well if this is what FMB stands for, here's the definition from the urban dictionary:

Knee high brown or black leather sexy boots with a stiletto hill which are worn by young horny females along with a short skirt (usually denim) to send out the signal to men that they are up for some wild no strings sex or at least looking to suck some c@@k.

I'm all for this thread

Comment

Does it say where these creatures are found?

Comment

You mean they are not on here?????
                                awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X