• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Tempty

If you're feeling lonely just let me know and I'll send mine down for a week, not that he'd be much use to you with his bad knee but he'll keep you busy.

Mum's off to big brothers on Wednesday for 2 weeks, what will I do with myself. The ultimate revenge on your brother after 40 odd years of bullying - I've bought her 2 Englebert DVD's for her birthday and she's taking them with her msl:

Comment

LOL
      thanks for the offer jan, I assure you though I've got enough on my hands trying to juggle the kids and the job! ..... morning shift isn't too bad.... it's the evening one that's a tad awkward to juggle. Oh well i feel a week of take outs picked up on the way home coming on pmsl

Comment

Well Monday's here again.

Effin too much traffic on the roads, got in work late, not that anyone notices so who cares.

Any way got me drawer stocked up with food (4pk Biscuits, Mince Pie, Jam dougnut, Wine Gums, Mars Bar) should see me through the day, oh and an apple and orange to be healthy..lol.

Short week cos I'm off Thursday and Friday, so I can relax..I mean look after Kids.

Got an email off someone I helped OTR ages ago with getting in the Police, to say thanks, cos they have now got in, and that brightened up my day.

Oh well Happy Monday and I'm off to get a brew

Comment

Where's the weather forecasters when you need em?? first mention of snow was on the 8 o'clock news by which time it had been snowing for an hour. Quite bad last night but starting to melt into slush now. Took ages to get to work cos of all the school run moms in their 4 x 4's driving like a bunch of moronic dipsticks.
          And got 2 directors in today so my internet activities might be a bit restricted. Huh!
          Is no longer here

Comment

Well Wendy in their defence I did hear snow mentioned last night, I can't remember where though lol.
            Bet you had a lovely time at the stables in this weather, I am so glad on mornings like this I don't have horses anymore.
            As for the 4x4's lol they are bad enough on the road but bloody hell when you get em on Tesco car parks, you can't move lol

Comment

Yep, it was mentioned, but only after it was already snowing. Looks pretty but I could live without it. As for the stables, Jerry loved it, walked all the way down the track with his head on the floor, snow plowing! He's never right, that one lol. The dogs are funny as well, Millie goes out for a romp around, Socks just stands pressed up against the door, shivering pathetically. But she does that anywway. Proper little fire hugger she is.
              Is no longer here

Comment

Blimey where are you lot, i'm sure we are not that near the north pole. Snow indeed, that was just a small flutter (or so it looked on the telly this morning, when I was tucked up in bed, drinking me tea at 8 am), next you'll be telling me that Santa is real.

sapphire

Comment

You mean he isn't?????
                  Is no longer here

Comment

:hohoho: stoopid lol who is this then??????????

Comment

What do you mean he's not real?????????:cry:

Please tell me you are only joking

Comment

God I hope so otherwide i'll have to do this :knitting: instead of this :alchie:and that would be bad wouldn't it.

sapphire

Comment

Morning,
                          It's not quite light yet lol and things are not helped by the street light being out again.
                          So I can't say what the weather is like, but the trees and plants are swaying, yesterday they were battered lol.

Comment

Light rain, not too windy but excitement - police crime scene over the road, not found out what it is yet but I will report back later!!!

Comment

Didn't take long, Enaids nosey lessons are highly recommended.

Apparently a taxi driver asked some lads for the fare up front last night coz he thought they looked dodgy, he was right, they dragged him out of the car and gave him a real kicking, what a shame he didn't go with his instincts and just drive away.

Comment

shame it wasn't my friend.... they would have got a little more then they bargained for! He's a taxi driver now....but was previously a kick box instructor.....lol there's not many that mess with him

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X