• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Hi peeps, well been to the hospital, and I can now leave the boot off indoors and try walking about a bit. Must build up gradually and then in a couple of weeks I can go out without the dreaded boot. Told the doctor that the foot is still swollen and still hurts but he said take some pain killers and get on with it, basically.

Thats my news so far.

sapphire

Comment

My news today....

Had to go to the tooothy doc, I broke a tooth about a year ago, never had any pain so did nothing about it, then went for a checkup (as ya do) and the dentist kindly filed all the broken stuff away and filled the big cavity in.

Friday I managed to break away what was left of the back of the original tooth. Still no pain so went to dentist today. Rebuilt the broken bit with some sort of new filling stuff..... no needles, in and out in 5 mins!

Ooooh yes, and got an order today for 3 of my bookmarks, wayhey!!!!!!

Got some new gemstone and pearl beadies to play with. Oh and made some lovely sparkly Swaro necklaces last night.

Had no internet the morning, dope at the customer service/tech department was trying to convince us that the modem was goosed (it's only a month or so old!), but I knew it was the signal, cos the set top box couldn't pick it up either. Bloomin thing sprung to life just as we were heading out!

That's all my news for now

Comment

Ooh it's been ages since I've posted here!

We've had a little but of a thunderstorm here today:

Comment

Great Pic

Comment

hi all thought id lookin and say hi
            hope all is well for everyone!
            happy christmas!! yay
            and well done delta u will be rich b4 u know it!

Comment

Wow Para, that's one heck of a great pic.

Thanks Archer, one can only hope

Comment

Morning,
                That is a great pic para, you must have been quick to get that lol.

Still very dark here lol, though no fog, or frost and no rain just dark

Going shopping later on, but will wait till the lad's gone lol he will put stuff in the basket and take it with him, I'm not daft lol
                This is the last week I pay for my shopping lol, next week we start on the savings stamps that we have saved all year. We do Morrisons, Tesco and Asda we then get all the bargains they have on offer and you don't feel as guilty buying that crap you buy and don't eat or don't like. The first week we usually get the booze lol priorities and all that, mind you OH doesn't drink much in the house and the lad has gone tis going to be a big basket of rum me thinksmsl:msl:msl:

awwwwwwww nearly forgot our Tilly's Snowballs she has four all together and occasionally a sip of mums rum, naughty girl lol
                Last edited by enaid; 28th November 2007, 08:23:AM.

Comment

How can you buy the booze this early? I tried that once but it was all gone well before christmas so now leave it till the last minute otherwise there's nowt left to drink on Christmas Day. Or is the big basket of rum just to last you till the weekendmsl:msl:

Brilliant pic Para.

Weather here is a bit gloomy but no rain. Went to the stables at stupid o'clock, finished earlier than usual, came out to a traffic jam about a thousand miles long, so in the end got home later even though we started earlier. I hate bloody traffic.

But at least there's no sign of the boss for hours yet, so I can read yesterdays paper then todays, have already had my choccy croissant, got two mega sarnies for later on, then KFC tonight when I'm at the bookies. Might wrap some pressies up as well.
                  Is no longer here

Comment

Bloody hell woman I sweat just reading your posts, you should learn to take it easy pmsl.

I can control myself with the xmas booze, OH shoves his in the shed or greenhouse depending on space lol. I just stock pile mine. It's funny really it's like cigs, if you have a load your not bothered but if you have non yer tend to go doolally lol, anyway I don't smoke now .
                    We don't drink much wine just n xmas day with the dinner, I like a port and brandy too or a brandy and baileys, but I won't touch them till xmas. So I am a good girl really

Comment

If its not there, I'm not bothered, but if is is, I drink it lol. The only thing i don't touch is Oh's cointreau, unless he offers, and vice versa with my Southern Comfort. But we don't get those till Christmas Eve, they're our wedding anniversary pressies. Apart from that, we usually get brandy and whisky(yuk), and mainly wine. Not having a new year party this year, as far as I know, anyway, so won't have to go too mad with the booze. Oh yeah, mustn't forget the port, marks and Sparks one is lovely, and only about 6 quid a bottle.

And I'll have you know that its very taxing, digesting the news from yesterday as well as todays all in one gomsl: I may have to take a break shortly and do some work for a change. I reckon if I have a mad blast for an hour or so, chuck a few letters in the post tray, that sort of thing, it'll look like I've been busy...
                      Is no longer here

Comment

Very dark and very dull here. Raining cats and dogs, totally depressing.......................

Comment

Stopped raining here, got flashes of blue sky and it looks like the sun is wanting to make and appearance.

Gonna be beading up a storm today (while doing the washing), need to make some more of the charm bracelets for weekend. Oh and have to nip down to the post office to post two orders! wooooohooooo

Comment

Well what a brilliant day NOT

effin childminder is ill, Wife has exams at college, so I have had to come into work, get all my files, email docs home, then i will have to go home and look after the kids as well as try to do work.

It wouldnt be so bad, except that ive got some tenders to sort out today.

Add to that that i am still in the middle of reinstalling windows and ALL my software (plus all the updates) on my pc at home and that just about tops it off nicely.

At least this afternoon the eldest goes to nursery, which leaves me with little miss(chevious) to contend with.

No doubt I will be popping on here as well from time to time to escape.

Happy Thursday everyone

Comment

Morning all,

Its all blue skies here at the moment ! I spent yesterday catching up with the accounts etc as the VAT is due again tomorrow (hopefully we will have another nice rebate again). Need to do some more accounts today as the accountant is coming tomorrow afternoon, as its also our end of year, so busy, busy but hopefully an hour or so should fix it. After that a normal day in the office, Les is here so he can get the phones, tea, toast etc.

Foot still sore, at least I can get about indoors without the boot, just need to use it for a couple more weeks whilst out and about.

Must go collecting in the Avon books as well, hmmmm think I'll leave that till the weekend and do it in daylight, its safer, don't want another broken bone do I.

Still campaigning for a puppy, but am not getting anywhere at the moment, I think I may have to make a drastic move and withdraw relations and if that fails then I'll pack my bags and threaten to move out (bet that don't work either) failing that just go and get one and bring it home (sod him, he'll have to put up with it).

Crimbo, still writing sodding cards, friends, family, and the business urrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh.

sapphire

Comment

Gray damp and horrid here, nothing planned either.... well apart from the usual boring housework stuff.... Hmmmm and the equally boring shopping trip.... oh the joy...lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X