• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

As this is one of the biggest threads on this site, I thought i'd hijack it for a second just to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and a great 08.

Hope its a good one for you all.

Tanzmas:

Comment

:sled:has he been to your's yet?
      I think he drove past mine lol cause the pile is no bigger than when I left it last night.

Comment

He came, and I got the bestest ever pressie, I got a chocolate fountain yummmmmmmmmmmmy!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
          He came, and I got the bestest ever pressie, I got a chocolate fountain yummmmmmmmmmmmy!

Pmsl I bet you and your OH have a lot of fun with that Delta, I saw the pleasure he got from a Chocolate Bomb (or three) lol

Comment

Morning folks,
            You can come out now it's over lol well it is for me I'm working today.
            Anyway all this fuss about the Nintendo DS Lite, I have been on Ebay and had a look they are still selling, mind you Stevo came unstuck with his so I won't bother.
            Anyway I got one from my local Argos £99.99, no fun without a game me thinks so got Super mario 2 love Mario lol Total £124.93. Did I do ok guys? and just supposing the thing is not there when I get there what are my rights?
            Only because i thought these were as rare as rocking horse poo.

PS have printed off my copy of the reservation receipt, he he he up there for dancing so they say pmsl

Comment

don't worry enaid hun ... i'm sure it will be there, Ive seen this happen with just about every console every year...... i'm sure they do it deliberately to create panic over christmas. Ive spent many a christmas ringing customers on christmas eve to tell them their playstation/xbox...whatever has just arrived.... do they still want it? etc.

besides i thought Argos wouldn't let you reserve unless the item was in stock at branch!

Comment

Well not to worry I haven't paid, lol but they will if it's not there lol I'm all excited now.

Comment

Got it lol, tis charging as we speak, little Mario won't know what's hit him in a few hours lol

Comment

Ooooooh, it hurts, everything aches and I don't even feel as good as death warmed up, I don't remember asking Santa for this

Comment

Poor Delta got the lurgy, well any consolation a few have had it and it doesn't last long.
                      You should wear more clothes when your texting dear pmsl.

Morning all,
                      Very windy here this morning but I don't have to go any where so not bothered.

Have been giving mario some stick lol on my DS love it.

Nearly time for next year lol What if anything are you all up to?

Comment

I'm Not Dead!!!! (But I am still away from home. )

My Blog
                        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

good to see you around, hope you had a good christmas

Comment

Blimey them pubs that Luggerbugs visits are a bit rough lol dear me.
                            Yes I too hope you had a good xmas and got your xmas dinner lol or was it a curry?

Robin Hood, Robin Hood riding through the glen...........................
                            Double bill tonight can't wait.

The weather isn't looking too bad, not as windy as yesterday though the man on tv says they could have snow on high ground oh eck.

Comment

Morning all,
                              Just to let you know i am off to Haydock Races today, hoping to be taking my mum and dad for their xmas treat, won't know though if they are coming yet it's a tad too early to ring them.
                              Even so it's mine and OH's xmas do so we will be going and having a meal on the way home.
                              The "murder bag" (this is what we up north call smuggled in booze lol) is packed, half a bottle of Capt Morgans lol this was off my works manager, she got me half a bottle of bacardi as well cause I do both depending on the season.

The weather is not looking too bad a bit wet maybe, but no frost so it may be ok. Still we'll get wrapped up and by the time I've drank me rum lol I'll be all warmed up anyway.

So all being well i will see you all later, maybe not typing as well as this though,hopefully a little richer too. Enaid x

Comment

Strangely enough, the pub the other night WAS a bit rough. Not as bad as the piccy though.

Christmas was spent at sea. The cooks did a fine job. Even had a whole pig that they managed to fit in the oven. Not a whole pig EACH obviously.

But we were alonside in the swamps of Louisiana, so we managed to get out for some liquid refreshment. I don't remember coming back to the boat. I'm never drinking the local stuff ever again.

Anyhoo... hope you all have a splendid New Year. We'll still be at sea for when you lot are getting all vino'd up. I did bring my smaill bagpipes though, so we can see 2008 in, in traditional style.
                                My Blog
                                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X