• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

New Years resolution failed miserably. Half way through my second coke last night, I wondered just who I was kidding. I WAS sensible though. SO not altogether a failure.

The boat's still alongside and not sailing again until tomorrow. So maybe a chance for another pint and a pizza tonight.

Pepsi, fine Enaid. Although she seems to be a mummy's girl now. She's become very attached to Mrs LB.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Morning all,
      Well Lugger, you passed the buck I see lol, glad Pepsi is ok though and settling down.
      You were very weak willed with your resolution, I don't blame you though wanting a drink where you are.

Tis snowing here folks, I don't care cause our Tilly has gone back to the day center, I have done my 2 days at work, I have done the shopping. So all in all today is my own lol I have the odd job or three to do but they'll get done.

Hope we are all back to normal, are fighting fit for the OFT thing, come what may.
      I also hope that none of you have gone OTT over Christmas and burst the bank again.
      Big warning over people going bankrupt and on IVA's in the next three months, lets prove them wrong eh!!!!

Comment

Hiya peeps, well I had an interesting ride out yesterday. Went to uncles funeral in Wilshire, drove solidly from 9am - 1.15 pm short breat for a cuppa and a wee, then to the crematorium and hotel for the wake, back on the road at 5pm - 8.30pm I was friggin knackered and still feel tired today. I spent 30 mins sitting stock still on the M25 waiting for an accident to be cleared, which is a lot better than a couple of years ago, when I spent 8 hours on there stuck in the traffic because of the snow and bad weather. It should have been horrid that time but to be honest everyone mucked in and we all had a great laugh.
        Anyway its job done and now (hopefully) getting back to normal. The deccies are not due to come down till saturday are they.
        Apparently its going to snow, havn't had any yet here.

saffy

Comment

No snow here either, although apparently its snowing in Cradley which is only a couple of miles away. Really cold though, hope it doesn't get down to the predicted minus 17. It turns out now that instead of having the worst of it as was predicted, the Midlands are now supposed to miss it completely. So much for the forecasts. i for one won't be sorry if there's no snow, pretty to look at, from indoors, but thats about the limit for me.
          Is no longer here

Comment

Just thought I would let you know we have snow here,had to drop Hubby off at airport this afternoon and it was snowing from Dyce (Aberdeen) most of the way home journey usually takes 45mins took over an hour,was glad to get home,in one place it was like skating,car was all over the road,so not planning on going anywhere for the next few days.
            Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

snug as a bug in a rug, eh, scottishlass?

Comment

Hi Nattie.

Too right,not a fan of driving in this weather.good excuse to go nowhere.
                Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Morning all, well where is it then, we don't have snow here at all, its just cold and grey here so far today.
                  Its Curry night tonight lol.
                  Just to keep you all up to date i'm stilll campaigning for a :doggie:but himself is adamant that we are not having one, but after seeing those poor babies on the telly and in the papers yesterday i'm keeping up the pressure. In our local paper there's a puppy ****ztzu/pug that needs a home so i'm on that at the moment, bet it goes pretty quick though.

Nothing much else to report here at the moment except a letter from Cobblers re our fight with Nat West.

Talk laters

Comment

Hi Sapphire,

Good luck on your quest for a:beagle: hope you are lucky.

Snowing here again today,and the sky seems full of it,will be back later,after all my planning,for not having to go out again in this weather,I forgot have to go and pay a bill (can't not pay that now can we).

Hubby has been stuck in Paris,since last night, sat on the plane for about two hours then they were told they were not going anywhere,so he is not a happy bunny today.

Comment

Good Morning, (not),
                      Tis very wet and very windy here, looks like it's still night time and is so depressing.
                      Anyway it will soon be spring lol and even more rain. Jeeez I'm on a downer today, someone best try and cheer me up lol.
                      If you can't send me money then tell me a funny story, that'll do.

Comment

Its wet and windy here too. At least in Spring its not so dark lol. Can't send you any money mate, and don't know any funny stories (well not clean ones anyway) so can't be much help I'm afraid:roll:
                        Is no longer here

Comment

Hi all
                          very cold here also had to drop son's car off this morning at the garage and thought the walk down the road would do me some good,well nearly fell on my backside a few times because it was so sliddy,so much for my early morning brisk walk eh.

Comment

Boooooooo. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1
                            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Morning,
                              The weather is a bit better today, well here anyway, wet but not as windy as yesterday.

Well I don't suppose this will interest some of you, but I can't help feeling sorry for them baby Polar Bears. I know they are not the cuties that they look like, but how can some one just sit and watch them die. I can understand the need for the mothers to learn about looking after their babies. I can understand the need to let nature take it's course, well in theory maybe, but not in practice.

Still a lot worse going on in the world I know, I just seem to prefer animals to humans sometimes lol can't help it.
                              Not always though lol so don't go getting any funny images in your heads lol

Comment

Yeah, I don't think they should just let them die, I know nature needs to take its course but sometimes it needs a helping hand. The mums need to learn to look after them, so why not help out a bit, give em a shove in the right direction, so to speak. Just be careful which bit you shove cos they're handy with their teeth and claws, are Polar Bears lol.

Anyway, I am in a really good mood today, because I FINISH WORK IN 5 HOURS TIME THEN NO MORE WORK TILL MONDAY COS I'M OFF TO MILAN TOMORROW!!!!!!

No kids, no dogs, cats, ponies, housework or anything remotely connected with them till Saturday. Yeeeeaaaayyyyy.

Unfortunately the forecast for Milan is foggy (huh) so might not get to see the sights lol. never mind, as long as the visibility is enough to see the neck of the wine bottle pouring into my glass I'll be okay.
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X