• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

(By the way... that's the DEAD COLLECTOR sketch from Monty Python's Holy Grail. Did you see what they did there? Clever eh? And appropriate for the forum.

I need to get out more obviously... )
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
      (By the way... that's the DEAD COLLECTOR sketch from Monty Python's Holy Grail. Did you see what they did there? Clever eh? And appropriate for the forum.

I need to get out more obviously... )

may be clever, if you can understand it lol give us a clue, please.

Comment

DEAD collector. DEBT collector? DOH!!! It kinda loses its impact when you have to explain it. :lol:
        My Blog

Comment

Lugger hun, great to see you are around.

If I don't get a chance later hun, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you :celebrate:

saffy

Comment

OK sorry I thought you knew me better than that lol

I too will wish you a Happy New Year and hope you are home soon nice and safe.

Enaid xx

Comment

Happy New year and good morning,

Well thousands of pounds went up in smoke again last night, them bloody fireworks lol.
              What makes people have to have a bigger bang than their next door neighbour? it beggers belief. They started at 10.30 by the way not midnight and carried on till about one o'clock.
              I am not against enjoying yourself by any means, but I just don't think having a world war three sound effects is suitable to bring in the New Year. Let alone what it did to my poor dog. It's bad enough on bunty night and that is expected.

So looks like I'll be moaning all year lol as that's the way I have started, ah well never mind.

For all them with stonking hangovers, SERVES YOU RIGHT lol Enaid xx

Comment

What's this? Has Enaid not been to bed yet, or have you got up way early???

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!! :alchie:
                My Blog

Comment

Up early as usual lol, not made any resolutions as yet. I was going to say I'd stop moaning but that's impossible me thinks lol, I have already started.
                  It's just been on over a millions pounds worth of fireworks in London alone scanadalous IMO

Hope you made the most of your celebrations lol

Comment

We are currently sailing in to Port Fourchon to miss the bad weather that's heading our way. Louisiana swamp country. At least there's a bar. Although my resolution is no more drink. I've tried the sensible approach, but that doesn't work. So total abstinance seems the only option.
                    My Blog

Comment

Let us know how long it lasts, I can't see you not wanting a drink when you get home.
                      How long till you are home ? and how is Pepsi?

Comment

Well Good Morning All

Its great to be back at work for the peace and quiet and relaxing days.

Had a Good Xmas, Kids presents took over the house as always.
                        Went To Scotland for a few days (well the less said about that the better).
                        Had 2 power cuts, telephone line is crap and net keeps dropping out.

The heating here takes about 2 days to warm up, so its effin freezing here, and ive stil got me coat on and scarf, and to make matters worse the butty van hadnt arrived, so I'm starving as well.

Happy New Year to all

PKea

Comment

OH PK lol a good start lol.

I thought you would enjoy the rest at work, but it's no good if you're cold and hungry.
                          Thought you could go home if the temperature was below a certain degree, I am sure though you know that lol.

Anyway Happy New Year to you too Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post

Its great to be back at work for the peace and quiet and relaxing days.

PMSL same here I'm so glad to be back at work! Have so much to do though but hey ho! Better than having kids screaming at me! And hubby is out of the office seeing clients so I can relax! Bliss! The secretary is ill - my ****! The other partner who I fell out with at the office party hasn't ventured into the office yet the wimp! Scared of me! lol

What a fun day!

Comment

I start falling out of bed at stoopid a clock again tomorrow to stagger up the road road to work again (although i may get away with going in slightly later as the nursery is not officially open till friday)

New year was a peaceful affair for us.... kids went to stay at their friends house and hubby was on call....so no drinkies for us lol. wish I could say the same for the kids though...was NOT a happy bunny when i discovered that the kids had been given alcohol..... both returned home yesterday feeling a little worse for wear!!! still neither of them enjoyed the experience of a hangover...spose that's something.... just wait till i see that boy's mother though..... wouldn't have been quite so bad if she'd asked me if it was ok... i wanted to march straight round there, but hubby wouldn't let me!! I WILL be having words about it when i see her again though.

Got most of xmas dec's down... just gotta pull the tree down now and my house will be back to normal... No new resolutions made this year .... just hoping this year brings better luck then last

Happy New Year Everyone xxxx

Comment

Well hi everyone, not been able to get on till I got back to work, on account of Tiscali (less said about that the better). As PK says, its nice to be relaxing at work, although getting up early will take some getting used to again!

Weather is crap, freezing cold and snow expected tomorrow. YUK! And I read in the paper that its supposed to be -17 degrees in the Midlands- its not that cold in Siberia is it??? Mind you, it was in The Sun so its probably a load of rubbish anyway lol. Don't seem to have had any daylight today, even had to have my headlights on this morning on my way to work at 8.45. Yes I was on time for once, its my New Year Revolution.
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X