• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Blimey I came in at 6th highest poster in here! Jeeesh I need to get out more!

Added to the fact, that I think I am the only one that has actually had their FMBs pictured in this thread (wayhay PK)

I confess to not having been around much recently, what with money problems, child problems and whatever I just don't seem to have much time, I have the odd nose about, head over here to post jokes when I get them, but that's about it.

Stupid really given that I am spending most of the day each day on the pooter, quick browse of forums is what I do when having a break.

Note to self...must try harder!

Comment

Hey why haven't I got my little star?

Comment

Hey Delta, Tools and gang of course, lol, I have the same confession Delta, havent been around much lately, cos life has been a whirlwind and this is the honest truth, I just havent had time to pop in, even though I have dearly wanted to. 2007 was the busiest busiest year of my life. Exciting as it was I do now want the roller coaster to slow down and let me off between rides from time to time this year, so I can at least catch time for a slice of toast and marmite and a good ol cuppa, cos didnt do much of that last year either and do you know this is fact, I lost a stone and a half in the final six months of the year, purely from being busy I think and not having enough time to eat. So Im now perfectly back in my size 12's, in every shop and not just some, lol lol lol, gals you know what I mean, every shop is different in sizing.........................yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay , so all in all a happy end to the year me thinks. I bet two banks and got my money and four credit cards, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, so only three banks to go now, before I then start on charges on previous agreements for car finance etc. etc. etc. even though I dont have car finance anymored, my car is paid for outright and still only three years old, my iccle baby beetle brum brum with the barbie lift off roof, lol lol lol lol xxxxxxxx Im such a barbie sometimes....................... but I intend to get back all the late payment charges from Online finance too whom I lots of charges from. By the time I paid off the agreement in full, I had about 800 quids worth of charges that had been added onto the account, so its my dosh, Im gonna try to get that one back after the banks onces............... I have never ever ever been in this positon in my life before, with money in the bank, car owned outright, only 10 years left on my mortgage, and no worries on that front, for the first time ever in my life, and its all thats to the starting of the process of finding out you can reclaim all your bank charges etc. over the years. Wow, what a truly brilliant revelation that was in late 2006 and what an unbelievably empowering feeling it gives one.....Right, back to normal every day stuff, I only had one gin and tonic last night so feeling sober, kind headed, and not a jot of a hangover in sight, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay me. What a clever girly I am, lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx Oh nearly forgot.............

GOOD MORNING ALL............... am I the first here this morning. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
        Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
        Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
        Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
        Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
        Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1
        A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Morning all, hope you are all feeling very well today.
          Well himself has been away up in Solihull for meetings etc since last Tuesday, and on Friday announced that he wouldn't be home till tomorrow. Errrr nothing to do with the fact that West Ham were playing at Man City last Wednesday and again today and he's got tickets.
          Anyway he travelled up with a guy from the next town and his wife allegedly was not amused with them staying up that long and to be honest I wasn't that happy either, so I went out for dinner on friday night with one of himself's, a very rich, very single, very goodlooking but bloody boring friend, and I turned off the phones so the old git couldn't find me pmsl. Guess what, yesterday at 7.30 he called to say he was nearly home, just for yesterday and going back this morning he he he.
          So we had a morning shopping etc and lunch out, back home for a sleep in the afternoon and out for an Indian with some friends last night. Was a very nice day and I am happy for him to return up to Solihull for another day or two.

Great to see you back Fendy, and its great to hear that everythings going great for you. I wonder if I will ever feel that way again. Anyway must pop off chores to do, talk again laters peeps.

Comment

Hey Sapphy, sincerely life will be good again, we all get our turn on the good ship lollipop at some point, my turn was a long time in coming, but well worth the wait, so yours will be too. You dont quite know when its time to board, but trust me, when it is, it will be worth the wait and just think of the important stuff you will have learned along the way to make you a much much stronger person.................. tis all part of the journey my friend. HAPPY SUNDAY, ITS LOVELY TO BE BACK PROPER. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1
            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Well I'm not giving me number one spot up fer anybody lol.
              Mind you I will take some catching, so game on folks if you think you can do it
              No prizes though, just a bit of fun, which we all should have a bit more of IMO

Well on second thoughts, if you beat me and come to the next Beagles Meet, which there is a thread for somewhere asking for suggestions. I will buy you a drink or two. Enaid x

Comment

Sorry hun, but unless I am getting paid for it you can keep your number one spot! I only work these ikkle fingers to the bone for money these days!

Oooooerrrrrr

Comment

And I find it funny that you have more posts in this one thread than you do on the entire forum msl:

But then I guess the same could be said for most of us!

oooh look I have my ikkle gold star!

Comment

Point taken Delta, but if you look properly you will see I am not far behind on my entire forum posts either.
                    I was going to get yer hubby a choccy desert lol now you can get him one yerself lol.

Comment

Thanks for your kind words Fendy hun, and welcome back into the fold, yes I know its a matter of time till things get better, but I must be the most impatient person I know.
                      Anyway all we need is Luggerbugs to start posting regularly, yes guys I know he's on a boat somewhere in the middle of some ocean or another, but hey that shouldn't really stop him should it? Anyway like I said all we need is Lugger back and maybe Bill K as well and we would have a pretty active thread going again. So:

COME ON PEEPS LETS GET THIS THREAD A JUMPIN' msl: :carrot:msl: :carrot:msl: :carrot: msl:

Comment

Jump

Comment

Jump lol why?

Comment

Sapphy wanted us jumpin in this thread

So I is a jumpin

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                              COME ON PEEPS LETS GET THIS THREAD A JUMPIN' msl: :carrot:msl: :carrot:msl: :carrot: msl:
                              [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Arlene/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]

Will this do?

Comment

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X