• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Rant over - feel better now - thanks peeps :roll:

sapphire

Comment

By now you might have guessed that all is not well in chez happyhouse, the errrr loosly termed 'man of the house' is refusing to let me have another dog, hah me thinks he needs a lesson in banking 'cos thats all he's gonna be doing till he give in pmsl.
      Apart from that nice day eh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sapphire[/quote]
      Banking Lessons?????, have you asked Nattie to fill you in, I'm sure he would oblige

Anyway tis a rotten day, raining very hard and oh so cold and windy.

Comment

Crappy day, poodling down with rain, windy, freezing. Well actually its stopped raining mow but no doubt it will start again the minute we get to the stables. Meat in oven, veggies on the go, dinner should be about 5 ish. Lovely jubbly. Am undecided whether to iron now and wallpaper later, or vice versa. Although if I do the ironing the conservatory will become tidy, so thats like two jobs at once. Sort of multi-tasking. What a woman!!!:madelf:
        Is no longer here

Comment

Sorry Sapphire, didn't mean to mention dogs in that last post, I know its a sore subject.........
          Is no longer here

Comment

Well where is everyone today? Late for work (again) due to accident on dual carrigeway. Went to meeting in Warwick, I do so love my MD's car, the heated seats are great:snowlol:
            Gloomy day, looks like rain again. Nearly up to date with work apart from the dreaded bank recs. Halfway through the wallpapering at home. Only the European Ironing Mountain left to conquer.

Happy Mondayrudolf
            Is no longer here

Comment

Hiya,

Thats ok Wendy you can mention dawgies hun, :doggie: Had a chat with himself yesterday and put my case over very well I thought, I said that he has kids and I don't so my arms are empty and animals are my babies, and I need a dawgie desperately, not sure if it worked but he did ask what make I would like, so I said that I'd seen some Cocker spaniel / Lhaso Apso crosses available or some Jack Russell / **** tzu crosses as well. Not sure about that though either Cockerlaaas or Jack****z pmsl.

sapphire

Comment

Oh good, looks like you're winning that battle there:cracker:. If he's planning on getting you one for Crimbo though don't be too worried if one doesn't turn up, responsible breeders wouldn't sell them at Christmas, I know I never did when I bred cats. Its stressful enough for them moving homes anyway without the added Crimbo stuff to contend with. Me and OH were seriously tempted to have a Jack Russell pup earlier on in the year, but decided against it as we've already got a borderline collie and an almost border collie, so couldn't really have another one. As well as two Siamese, although himself has just started muttering about if we have another cat we should take our maggie to stud so the baby would have our prefix. I can hear the patter of tiny paws

Anyway, if he doesn't come up with the goods, you could always send him an N1 and force him to comply:snowlol:
                Is no longer here

Comment

Hi Wendy,
                  Your so right with your advice about puppies at xmas, never should happen imo. No matter how good a home its going to get The excitement and all the stuff that goes on in peoples houses over the festive period are no place for a little newbie thats just left its Mummy.

Comment

Whats all the Christmas and excitement, in our house, its eat, drink and have a kip, play cards, monopoly etc etc where's the excitement in that :rollelf:

sapphire

Comment

and do you eat humbugs as well??:cheers:
                      Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                        and do you eat humbugs as well??:cheers:
                        I think they do, but she failed to tell you all the other activities are done in the buff

:merry:mastree::mrsclause:rudolf

Comment

Naked Twister when you've had a few drinks...lots of fun

Comment

duplicate posting
                            Is no longer here

Comment

I'm off home! I've had a very sheltered life I'll have you knowmas:

And have got 2 inches waiting for me tomorrow. Two inches of filing that is:rollelf:
                              Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                                Whats all the Christmas and excitement, in our house, its eat, drink and have a kip, play cards, monopoly etc etc where's the excitement in that :rollelf:

sapphire

I was trying to be sarcastic/ironic/funny etc etc
                                I failed at the as well then I suppose.

Hey ho back to the mulled wine then :cheers:

sapphire

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X