• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
    Not enough to get his hand in his pocket tho???
    Ewwwwwwwwwww not the pocket with the hole in lol

Comment

Morning,
      Cant leave you lot alone for any length of time before you start lowering the tone.

Tis looking a little dull out there and a little misty too. Least it's not frosty like yesterday, it was really cold. Could be something to do with the fact it's winter lol what do you think?

It's nice to see a few new faces on this thread too, it is the place where we all put our little daft bits on, don't want it serious, well how can it be with a title like that lol.

Comment

It will be nice not to be able to get credit for 6 years. I guess that will be my new strategy. Totally debt free in 6 years. [/quote]

Lugger I couldn't agree more with you, thanks to Cabot and various other charlatans I too have a credit record thats shot to pieces, so basically I think we may not be able to get credit for a few years, and bloody glad of that I am too.
        So the new strategy is to be totally debt free in 5 years :roll:In fact i've started a thread re how much we owe and how we are going about getting out of it.

Anyway nice to know that you are fine hun and are carrying on the quest.

sapphire

Comment

Debt free in 6 years would be good except that it takes 15 to pay off a credit card if you make minimum payments!!!

Still can't do any work, shouldn't be compaining really but the time is going so slowly, I could be at home decorating but I've only got 4 days leave left and no christmas shopping done yet, no money to do any either so thats a bit irrelevant.

Comment

I haven't got any leave left at all, just the 3 days I have to keep for Christmas. I have, however (smug look here) got most of my Christmas pressies sorted. Had a bit of a mad fling with Avon so thats got a few peeps and stocking fillers sorted. Bought Jess a laptop and put it through expenses at work so haven't had to pay the VAt which saved about 50 quid. Lewis has had driving lessons so thats cut down his list considerably. Fortunately we don't buy aunts, uncles, cousins etc, so apart from our kids I only have to buy 12 presents. we only do immediate family and a couple of friends kids. So its all pretty much sorted. Just need to wrap it up. And for that I need the boss to be out, cos its all stored in the filing cabinet at work. Might nip out and get some wrapping paper later, just in case.....
            Is no longer here

Comment

wendy u smug sod!
              well ive got my daughters pressies and some for my son,need to get his bike.....got one for my oldest son so far and my daughter wants money to go new york with soooo even though im grateful for being almost there im not quite yet!

Comment

Wendy I thought I took the biscuit when it comes to perks at the office but you're catching me up fast!!!

I think my best has to be the 12 years I spent as Brown Owl and all my meetings were organised in works time, all the resources printed, Pack Holidays arranged and I even had the cheek to take donations off them every year!!!

Comment

Well all our personal cards were bought in the sales in January, get the really good ones then and cheap (just need to write them and stick the addresses on).
                  The business cards are being printed and arrive any day, so just need to sign, label and post.
                  The kids and grandkids all want to get their own pressies so they are all getting vouchers this year. So just leaves Les and my mum to buy for. Mum says she just wants books, oil of olay etc and Les is pretty easy to buy for.
                  So all in all christmas this year is pretty sorted in our house, unless of course the judge on friday makes us sell the house.

sapphire

Comment

Yep, I like my job. I do all my personal phone calls, all my bank charge stuff is on my computer, ebaying, internet surfing, all the letters for Tony's under 10's footie team. And get a small sponsorship for them as well. My Avon gets bought in to work by the boss, cos I have it off his daughter. I have some ebay stuff delivered here as well. Use the filing cabinets as storage. Even used to keep the ponies feed here and make it up before I left to go to the stables. Boss is in at the minute. And whats more he makes a lovely cup of coffee and makes me loads more than I make him. Only trouble is he's a Wolves fan....
                    Is no longer here

Comment

And I used to be a Civil Servant - if there's a perk I know about it lol.
                      Is no longer here

Comment

I am working away at making my Xmas pressies, the parents etc are getting a beaded poinsttia display and chocs etc. Daughter is getting her own jewellery making stuff, and son has a new digi camera. Himself is wanting train stuff so is pretty much sorted out there.

Talking of Xmas, I have been busy making beaded tree decorations, (angels, reindeers, trees, snowflakes etc) I shall take some piccies and put them up later.........and if anyone is interested they are for sale at really reasonable rates

Comment

Oh yes please Delta, lets have a look. I need a new table decoration for this year. Have put my usual one away somewhere and can't find it. Cos we got married on Christmas Eve, we didn't have a bride and groom on top of the wedding cake, we had a sleigh with Santa init. And I've used it as a table deco for the last 18 years, so could probably do with a new one now anyway!
                          Is no longer here

Comment

Totally irrelevant post if you're not a horse person....

been looking at synthetic bridle/headcollar combo's endurance style over here in the states. $34.50, complete with reins and bit (OK they're split reins and western style bit, so you'd want to add your ow). And yes, dollars, not pounds. Me and one of the girls on here have ordered a few to take home with us. Hopefully they'll be good quality, but I'll see when we get into port at the end of the week.

So that's Pepsi's Christmas pressie sorted. I'll let you know what they are like, and if anyone wants one, I'm due back out here just before Christmas, coming back end of January. I think they only do full size though, but Linda says if they're the same make as she has bought before in the UK, they'll be OK for cob size too as they are quite adjustable.
                            My Blog
                            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Sounds interesting LB. Pity they don't do pony size, although our Jerry does have a rather odd size head if you ask me so could get away with it possibly, depending on how far they adjust. He wears a 15" browband, so thats nearly cob size isn't it? Might have one anyway, cos can always give it to my neice for Kruger.
                              Where are you at the mo then? Or did you tell us in your previous post and I've forgotten??
                              Is no longer here

Comment

In the sunny gulf o Mexico, just off New Orleans Wendy. Where it rained warm rain this morning, but the sun has come back out. Way too hot though. I think I prefer cold old Aberdeenshire. :lol:

I'll let you know what they are like by the weekend hopefully. Although I suppose the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Or in the rubbing of forehead against the stable doorpost, in Pepsi's case. I'm hoping she won't be able to destroy this one as soon as my back is turned.
                                My Blog
                                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X