• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Oooooooooh

Comment

Is this better then, enaid

Comment

Not really what I had in mind Pk
        He is very cute for a devil, I will admit. Think he is still not hitting the mark for a bit of beef for us women to oggle, if you get my drift.
        I can only speak for myself, but some woman are very deprived you know :o

Comment

There you go enaid - just for you xx

Comment

cheers jan thats better lol. Tis so sad that it is a woman again who comes good to help someone with a real problem. tut tut you men are hopeless

Comment

he's got nice hands Jan!!

lol where's the rest of im then?

Comment

some one tell him to clap for god sake pmsl

Comment

Now I know why you're called TemptyCan't download those at work!!!

Comment

lomao.....trust you enaid :devil:

Comment

lol jan
                      i meant his face??
                      lol believe what you will there

Comment

lol u lot!!
                        enaid im with you on the men thing but i have a lovely picture on my wall that herb ritts did,ive had the pic for 21 yrs cost a pound top buy and 16 to frame it yrs ago!!!! lol
                        and about maddy.....well theres something not right and its true money does obviously talk,shame really cos this just goes to show that we are the same deep down things happen no mater who u are and how much ure worth

Comment

Boo, what have I missed ? Fendy xxx

Long long story, wont bore you all to death with it, but been away again. Been over to France for ten days on a house hunting expedition. Been swamped at work, new chinese project under way that has absolutely taken all my time and attention, and to be honest, if I hadnt just got it sorted I think I would have died from stress........................................ way more stressy than bank claiming, trying to get to the bottom of chinese law and workers rights when I dont even speak the language has been an utter nightmare. Anyways, back, and ready to pick up the baton again on the bank charges. Ive totally neglected it since getting back from hols as I can honestly say I cannot remember a time in my life when I was busier, agghghghgghggh, a weekend to enjoy at last. Found one house that fit the bill in France, just waiting to see if our offer has been accepted. Nice little five bed beauty in Manot, Confolens France, with quarter of an acre orchard, apple trees, pear treas, peach trees, gorgeous outside terrace, huge tiled courtyard, blissful little blue shutters, and room for a pool at a later date when I can afford it. Also got massive barn with potential to make into another 6 bed house in future, if we can ever afford a project that size, if not, we can always sell the barn to help pay off the house. Lol xxxx Gawd so much to tell, and so little time to do it all, and my fingers and sore, with all this liaison with bl**dy China and lovely interpreter. Way way way too much for me to ever tell you all everything, but gawd its just been sooooooooooooooooo busy since I got back from hols. Anyway, onward and upward again with the bank charges, off to bring all my threads in them up to date. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for now.

Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1
                          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

fendy thought youd forgotten about us! tempty has had her stay lifted! yay

Comment

I know this is probably a dumb question but what does FMB mean?

Sally x
                              P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                              life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                              Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

It's not a silly question at all sally, FMB stands for F*** Me Boots.
                                They are apparantly a fashion accessory, often worn by young women and not so young women lol, to attract the opposite sex lol, or at the very least excite them.
                                The saying followed us from OTR when a very off topic thread was suddenly closed. Hope that helps Enaid xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X