• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Yes I did Archer, I thought it said ELECTION or I wouldn't have posted on that thread, you know me ever the ladiiiiiiieeeee.
    Well what a truly gruesome morning it is here, tis piddling down lol.
    Not much on the agenda today, we are going to see another perminant home for our Tilly, we saw one yesterday. Very nice it was too, not that I think she will be going yet. I am just trying to gather as much info as I can. I am so annoyed about the transport business, as are a lot of other people, I felt I can't let it drop. So I will plod on gathering up little snippets and then hopefully have enough to get together with other people and see if we can do anything.
    My memeory is not the best but some things I never forget. I wonder if thats why I have efelant in my avatar bit lol, I doubt it do you?

Comment

lol enaid if thats the best excuse youve got.........! only joking!
      well same weather here,dark and wet....
      lots of work today ,daughter coming down tonight ,going away for the weekend tomorrow afternoon..... so something to look forward to
      jobs still uncertain though suppposed to be seeing new manager b4 i start next tuesday and havent heard anything off her so i phoned and shes away on holiday til next week! i hope its just a minor set back fingers crossed!

Comment

Cor blimey, just listening to the news and there has been another earthquake in Manchester this morning, the other one was only 3 weeks ago, ooo err, who upset the monster under Manchester? lol

Morning by the way

Comment

hello girls,
          Well I never felt a thing lol, mind I am a few miles away.
          OH is not up and about yet, when he does that will disguise any rumblings from a quake lol.
          Looks like you'll need your drier today Delta mine is on already.
          Have I missed something with ypur job Archer? I don't remember you going for another job sorry.:o

Comment

That dryer is a little belter, she sure has put in the hours the past few days, and everything is now washed and dried, in fact there has been that much washing, that there is now an echo in the kitchen now it's all done!

Comment

morning all,
              weather looks a little gloomy here today, but at least its not raining ...............yet anyway. Nothing planned today other then the usual catch up on housework (all seems to go to pot when I work) pretty boring and dull.... just like the weather
              Still not heard a peep from Fendy she's deffinatly gone AWOL........ just don't anybody shoot her for desertion on sight........ not before we've had time to question her on her whereabouts anyway........lol if she turns up at all of course

Comment

Hi Tempty you ok?
                Raining that orrible drizzle rain here, you know the one that wets you through lol.
                Can't imagine whats happened to Fendy personally, she still has claims ongoing.

Comment

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                  her and her mates had no firelighters but used Gin instead!!l
                  WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! GIN WHAT A BLOODY WASTE!! smack them for me!!

Comment

I knew you would be upset with that one pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                      I knew you would be upset with that one pmsl
                      well u know gordon is very very high on my list of priorities and heaven forbid if anyone abuses him

Comment

lol xena she did warn me not to tell you but only after id already posted it! i shall slap her later and she can pass it on to her mates when she goes home!!

Comment

I'm still giddy, still shouting...... haven't you heard.....gee where ya been?

MY STAY HAS BEEN LIFTED!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :banana::banana:

called the court this morning on the off chance they might be able to tell me something, they could.... they did...... it has been lifted!! I will be getting written notification no later then monday apparently. will be scanned here for all the world to see....lol

big yay to LB'S

Comment

Morning one and all,
                            I wonder if Tempty has got down from the ceiling yet lol.
                            What a lovely day a few had on here yesterday, I am hoping it's going to be good for a few today too.
                            For a start I have been renamed efelant, sounds a lot sexier than elephant don't you think? pmsl

Tempty had a good day too, even though we still have suspenders, but that's what makes it more exciting lol.

Good Luck to HOD, hope you get sorted but I'm sure you will.

It's looking like a sad day on the weather front. I can cope with that though lol.

Comment

morning all and congrats to all that have head good luck this week including myself with the SAR !
                              about time things started looking up ,its been a bit gloomy since the OFT test case thingy started! see we dont just go away!!!
                              lol
                              im going away in this gloomy weather later!!! i just have to take little puppy doggie to my sons! ssshhh dont tell him but she isnt trained at night yet ,so he will have to clean up! lol he wont be happy but ive only had her 2-3 weeks!

Comment

pmsl... ...Your son is going to be calling you at two in the morning lol :devil:

Make sure you have enough alcohol to knock you out for a week lol :banana:

I am off out myself shortly, although the weather here does not look too bad at the moment, I am not sure that it will hold... ...Fingers crossed it will hold. No Rain dances Enaid!! Pmsl

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X