• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Well blow me down!

Arranged deliver last week for my new tumble dryer, and the slot they gave me was 7.30am to 1pm today. Now supposed to be going to dentist at 9. So cancelled the dentist (well you know what these delivery slots are like)

Dragged my butt out of bed about 20 past 7 this morning, and fluck me if they weren't here for 7.30! so its installed and has done the first test run. Wayhey I can dry my clothes now.

Wooooo hoooo, going to go to the dentist with the rest of them, just in case they havnt managed to fill that slot.

Comment

he he Delta you need to test it properly, I'll fetch mine round lol.

Comment

Oh trust me I have enough to test it with, haven't been doing any washing cos I couldn't get it dry. Got some done back end of last week cos it was okish weather to hang it out, but my jeans now stand up on their own and the towels are like sandpaper (that fabric conditioner is a lie!)

Comment

Morning everyone,
          yesterday turned out very nice. hubby and I went to a lovely little country pub by the river for lunch, then came home.. popped up the road to my friends house and was invited to a barbecue.... very nice it was too

Comment

aww everyone sounds like they had a nice weekend!
            talking of BBQs i had my daughter phone me last night and ask how to start one! her and her mates had no firelighters but used Gin instead!! thank god it didnt light! they gave up and grilled it instead! lol

Comment

GIN!!!!!!!!!! Don't tell xena will break her heart lol

Comment

Well I finished, so I'll start lol.
                Morning anyone and everyone, hope you are all ok.
                Looks like it may be a nice day, but its done this before teasing us by coming out and then disappearing. Oh the sun that is lol, I should have mentioned that.
                Had a dream I was part of a winning quiz team last night lol, but I woke up.

Just got the news on, what an awful situation in Greece. Always something comes a long in a morning that makes me thank my lucky stars.

Comment

No quiz results, I got evicted from the chat room last night so don't have a clue how it ended, but then, I'll be very surprised if Mistie does either.

Morning all by the way

Comment

sounds like i missed the fun last night and sounds like mistie has a headache? or am i reading it wrong??
                    well looks like a nice day today after 2 gloomy ones.... have to take littlest daughter to DRs cos shes had a rash on her wrist for a couple of weeks now that isnt getting better....then work.... and a lovely call to the SAR people now i have the number!! thank you nattie!!

Comment

Morning all

Still battleing my way through all the washing, but by eck this new dryer is good, she's worked away like a little trouper.

Was supposed to be having a day to myself today, but one of the monsters decided she didn't want to go out, and then t'other half decided he wanted a lie in, so secnond child just emerged from bed and asked if OH went without him!

So am stuck with them all at home again today, but the sun is shining so I may be able to throw the small ones out, and the big one will just get plonked in front of his pc!

Comment

Morning all,

The cat decided to jump out of the bedroom window in the middle of the night, onto our patio roof, now we have a bloody great big hole in the roof, and a party on Saturday, so am now ringing round to get a handyman round to mend it, yet more expense.

Yes, yes Mackerel is fine, he's now laying on the bed sleeping away, completely oblivious of all the trouble he's caused.

Has anyone heard from Fendy ?????

sapphire

Comment

lol the cats are always fine! it makes all the more annoying!! lol
                          no fendys goen AWOL!
                          and can i ask??? why are some people VIP elephants and piggies etc and im a "member" pmsl that is soooo rude!

Comment

It's Admin being naughty Archer, we'd take them in hand but the very thought

Comment

he he he said you were getting micey (horny pmsl)

Comment

lol!! i dont know what u mean!! its jan being naughty!!!
                                pmsl have you seen what VS said about you enaid in the erection thread!!?? lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X