• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Yes but when they are dealing with things like this they should, don't you think?
    Bet plenty of people working at the courts besides judges have had charges, maybe they should give them a clue lol.

Comment

[quote=enaid;22550]I'm in a normal mood,

ERM WHAT'S NORMAL.

I know what you mean by saying they should have a clue, thing is thay are now dealing with so many claims it must be really pi**ing them off.

I shall on the 29th...........LOL

Best wishes,
      Hod...Liam..
      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

fair to middlin lol
        I do believe though as people have paid for the court service, the least the judges can do is get a clerk to flick through, check what are bank claims and what are CC claims.
        CC claims should carry on as usual, leaving a smaller pile for judge to decide on by merit, be it hardship or another reason to let them carry on.

Comment

Hurricane is bigger and badder than Katrina now. Looks like we'll be safe. But I wouldn't like to be on holiday in Cancun. Mexico looks set to suffer now.
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Saw it on the news this morning, they said it was huge.
            Glad you are ok Lugger, but I feel for the peeps in them countries even if they are well prepared it must be horrible for them. Then there is the animals, daren't even think about them

Comment

i know its a category 5 now!
              hope everything is ok with everyone ,its pretty chilly today...
              ah well 2 more days til the weekend!

Comment

Cat 5? Just like the cable, then.

Sorry. Just had a geek moment there. :o
                My Blog

Comment

Hey I think I knew what you meant, does that make me a geek?

Comment

lol delta i join you there then i not only know what it's called... I know what it's for!!
                    self confessed geek here..pmsl

Comment

Morning,
                      If you see this Gobby, have a lovely holiday
                      Looks like a nice day ahead again, does make you feel better a bit of sunshine lol.
                      Hopefully OH will go fishing again I'll go shopping on me own lol, don't spend as much when I'm on my own. The money I save is going in the Wakey bar fund LOL

Comment

If you use a router, rather than a modem, chances are you are already using Cat 5 (unless you use wireless). So there is a fair old chance the thread is full of geeks, and they don't even know it.

Well, we might be sailing today sometime. I hope the weather isn't too bad out there.
                        My Blog

Comment

Hi Lugger, I hope you have decent weather too.
                          Just looked Geek up, I thought it was something not very nice lol
                          It turns out it's something to do with IT so that's ok lol

Comment

morning all
                            have no idea what cat 5 is... but i am blonde !
                            nice morning so far ,but i heard its getting nicer as the week goes on.
                            hope gobby has a good time away on her hols to cuba...lucky devil!
                            lugger i hope everythings calm out there for you.when u due back here then??
                            puppy dog woke me up for the first time last night ,but its the first time in a week and a half so not bad....
                            god im fed up... not sure whats going on but i could really just get up and disappear somewhere lately..
                            right time to get kiddies ready ,almost time for work!

Comment

Morning Beaglies,

Well the weather here is shyte, wet and windy at the moment.
                              Hope gobby has a great jollies.
                              Lugger I hope all is well with you hun, havn't heard from you in ages, am wondering if you are ignoring me
                              Enaid and Archer glad to see that you are both up and well.
                              Ok all done, talk laters.

sapphire

Comment

Morning everyone,
                                Another nice day in the pipeline me thinks lol.
                                I had a phone call yesterday evening from a very nice young lady. She rang to inform me that the police were no longer coming out when your burglar alarm goes off (you know the ones that ring in the street).
                                I did reply that I never knew they had started coming out, let alone stopped
                                She then went on to try and sell me an alarm that would get an instant response from the local police.
                                I then had to explain that in fact my dog was in charge of all security matters, apart from the actual locking up. At the time the dog was in the middle of her tea and would not come to the phone. I thanked her anyway and wished her good luck with her job

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X