• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

No it's friendly banter

Well thats what I always told the kids when they caught me hitting OH over the head with a frying pan!!!!

Comment

Hi guys
      I had a half hour and thought I'd check in, it seems my visits here are getting less frequent but wanted to know how you guys are ?
      nuddy

Comment

hi Nuddy nice to see you back lol,
        I am fine and I think you may know that fendy is back of her jollies, she has been bobbing in and out.
        Not much to report although we are organising a couple of do's, there are links if you fancy it.

Comment

Hi Enaid, I had a look at the link for the Pboro getup, sounds like most people got smashed but had a bloomin' good time eh!! Were you there?

x

Comment

Hey Nuddy, nice to hear from you. I didnt go to the Pboro do, and neither did Enaid, but she met Hedgey, and PKea at a Manc one. They had a great time from all accounts. Had fab holiday and my pack of statements and information on full SAR arrived today from Natwest dating right back to 1996, so I can start on claim number two now. Gonna spend all tomorrow totting up round 2 of charges, lol................. hows you hun. xxx Fendy xx
            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1
            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Fendy great stuff - a fab holiday and starting off a nice noo claim, that'll pay for the next holiday eh!!

I'm pleased you're both okay, probably won't get time to stay online and catch up with the others but hoping to be back next Tuesday at some stage, it's so busy but great.

Going back up north tomorrow for the weekend so can't wait for that, and working hard as usual but getting the red vino out once I've packed!!

good to hear from you
              xxx

Comment

See you all soon, keep well
                x

Comment

fendy how long did it take to get ur statements for thi s new claim? theyve sent me the ones for the last 6 yrs AGAIN! and some from a yr b4 that but im still waiting on the ones from 1998 onwards...

Comment

Congrats are in order I think Enaid. If a little belatedly. Soz, coz I have been travelling a bit, and am justtrying to get caught up.

I am sitting at my desk looking out on the desolation that is Fourchon in Louisiana. Miles and miles of nothing but swamps and shipyards.

Supposed to sail today sometime though. So then it will be miles and miles of nothing but sea and oil rigs. And other boats.

By heck, but it's hot though.
                    My Blog
                    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Cheers Lugger was getting a bit worried, didn't know you were due to go away.
                      How long this time?
                      You a bit hot lol, we all wet through lol, no pleasing us is there?
                      Well will you have tinternet there or what can you stay in touch?
                      You have to let us know what your eating as well or is it still the same curry chef lol Enaid x Take care

Comment

lugger u have a very distant job! thought u only went to the north sea way??! blimey u are far away and its chucking it down here in brum at the moment ! do u get to see much of the countries u visit or just the shipyards?

Comment

Hiya peeps, sorry I havn't posted for a while, but things have been rather hectic lately.
                          Nice to see your back from your jollies at last Fendy, when the next trip hun ?
                          Lugger you gone away again hun, will you be back around Crimbo time, if so, why don't you register for the Crimbo bash (thread in Lamp post), pop your available dates and of course your postcode (we can find a central location then).

Right i'm away,

talk laters

sapphire

Comment

Yes get luggers postcode in, Aberdeenshire lol, that gets it up further north than Birmingam, nearly home again for me and you Pkea lol

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                              Yes get luggers postcode in, Aberdeenshire lol, that gets it up further north than Birmingam, nearly home again for me and you Pkea lol
                              Yah Manchester Do!!!

enaid lets get some more scottish members quick...lol

Comment

Problem with having the bash further up North is that we will need to get a translator, 'cos they all talk funny up there :banana:

sapphire

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X