• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayhey, Alan Johnston is free and its not raining!! woooohoooo

Ere Nattie, with regard to CAG, maybe they feel threatened and that's why they deny our existance, they're scared of us

Comment

• No mentioning the C word Delta. Cos today is NICE DAY. Nattie said so yesterday.

But it is raining, tho. I think I'll need me brolly when I go out in a bit.
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Yea spoke too soon, its started raining again!

Comment

• It's never stopped here and it's not going to they say.
          Luverly news about Alan Johnson and on Natties nice day as well

Comment

• Good Morning everyone.

I dont care if its raining cos i pick up my holiday tickets Tonight, WAHOOO!

So its sunny in my mind today

Comment

• well I can't imagine for a minute why any one would want to leave this country at the moment !

Comment

• Morning all, after 2 day's messing around. and driving approx 500 miles!!! I finally have a car again!!!!
                yay
                Got a bargin in the end, V plate Ford cougar (mondeo with a pretty body shell) Machanics and body/paint are perfect (well close enough) few little stone chips and a small scuff on bumper... show's it's genuine. due a cam belt in 8000 miles!! would normally be very expensive that, but hubby can do it himself inside is very grubby, seats stained etc, but nothing that won't clean up with a bit of elbow grease. Well below bottom book price at £1800........ very happy with it

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                  well I can't imagine for a minute why any one would want to leave this country at the moment !
                  I agree enaid, leave?? why when we have so much here?.....lol

Besides if you leave now, the things are going you may not beable to get back..... unless of course you own a boat pmsl

Comment

• Exactly Tempty, how are you by the way not spoken for a bit?
                    Glad to see you are mobile again, is the body back to normal yet? or is that a daft question?

Comment

• lol Enaid
                      me?? normal?? deffine normality hehe.
                      enaid hun I don't think i'll ever be normal..lol The aches and pains are a little better now, although all the driving around over the last 2 day's has'nt really helped much. but still..... deffinatly on the road (no pun intended) to recovery now I think

sorry not been on much for the last 2 day's, with all the traveling all I wanted to do was crash out on the couch when we got back lol.

Comment

• Tempty, nice to hear that you are on the mend and that you are mobile again

I have decided to hang on a bit for work, see what happens with the rain, where has all this rain come from, the clouds have gotta run out of it soon! Just let them declare a hosepipe ban this year, there will be riots in the streets!

Comment

• Tis coming out of the sea, so while all these peeps are going on seaside holidays, it will be a desert, just like Southport cuase all the sea has evaporated. lol

Comment

• Hey Tempty, I used to have a V reg Ford Cougar, Silver, about 7 years ago. Was a cracking car, but just kept having problems with wheels and tyres. Tyres always coming off the rims, dunno why, and before anybody says it, no I wasnt into the habit of hitting kerb stones. Went like sh*t off a stick though, amazing car, its a lush looking motor. But I did have lots of probs with it, mainly tyres though, went through em for fun, Oh that and the fact it was a right old gas guzzler, but might have been cos I never went under 60 anywhere, lol lol lol pmsl............ check the previous owners, you sure one of em wasnt me, lol lol lol lol.........

Well tis not raining here today peepies. Tis very grey dull and overcast but warm and windy, but deffo looks like rain shortly. Ah well, on account of hubby says I have waaaaaaaaaaaay too many clothes, I have been instructed I must have a wardrobe clearout today, or hes gonna burn some. Ive started to take over his wardrobe, so he said enough is enough. So off to bag some up for charity shop, some for e bay sellings, and rest I wanna keep, just gotta find a new hiding place where hubby wont think of looking. Like the loft, lol lol lol lol xxxx

Happy Wednesday peepies. Oh and Enaid, what thread were you on about in that PM. I cant find it hun.

Lugger n Delta, busy doing housey decoraty stuff, Nattie busy being nice, Enaid being, well Enaid (thats a compliment by the way hun), and everybody else keeping quiet for now.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY, JUST NIPPED DOWN TO BANK TO BANK MY ABBEY CHEQUE. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY AND GOTTA GO ONLINE TO ORDER SOME FOREIGN MONEY AND TRAVELLERS CHEQUES LATER TODAY FOR ME JOLLIES. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, 12 DAYS TO GO. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And remember peeps, Its nice day today. Everything nice, everything new and nobody ever to mention over the road ever again. End of. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxxxx
                            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1
                            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Morning all, not that I want to Tempty fate (get it?), but its sunny and hot here in Worcester. Will prob p*ss down later, but hey, it will be good while it lasts.

Comment

• Morning Tanz..................

Ooooooh another success to report this morning peeps. Theyre folding like cards..................... havent even filed at court yet, and Abbey MBNA credit card have folded this morning. Sent a corker of an e mail yesterday, I can post it up if anybodys interested, and they run hubby this morning to say

YES THEY ARE SETTLING AT THE FIGURE WE WANTED, AND TODAY. But it has a proviso attached. Can somebody read the thread and let me know what they think. If its ok to divulge the existence of this sight or not. But hes very very very interested.

So another one down. £1650 being paid off hubbys card in next day or so. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay what a result. And didnt even have to file at court. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxx Cripes I must do a good e mail, Lol Lol Lol Lol PMSL. xxx
                                Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                                Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                                Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                                Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                                Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                                Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1
                                A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X