• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Wednesday everybody . Well we have blue, blue skies here at the moment, and a bit of the sunshine everyone's missing.
    Blimey Fendy you are hotat the moment, your emails are working wonders hun, perhaps an idea would be for you to start a Fendy's emails thread, so that 'others' can peruse them and maybe 'nick' a few ideas etc thats if you don't mind.
    Looks like everyone else is ok, so ttfn.

sapphire

Comment

• Great news Fendy your raking it all back in at the moment, save some for us wont you. PMSL

Comment

• I will just go and water the garden, be back in about 30 minutes!!!!!!!

Comment

• Water the garden................Which planet you from matey??? The whole bloody country is a swamp

Comment

• I gotta go dead head all my baskets and tubs, and give everything a good water a feed. Its so hot and dry here

sapphire

Comment

• I was only dreaming Sapp, I think Gobby thinks I am a bit daft, but I suppose I am really and it helps. PMSL Enaid x

Comment

• Was you enaid I never guessed pmsl Its so, so hot here and so dry. PMSL

sapphire

Comment

• Are you in the airing cupboard by any chance??????????

Comment

• Keep off the blue smarties yeeeee lot. How many times do I have to warn ya. They send ya fruitcake........................ really. xxxx my kids bounce of the walls on them things.............. xxx
                    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1
                    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• I don't put them in me rumncoke anymore Fendy, they sent me daft as well. Don't know what it is them, blue is one of me favourite colours as well

Comment

• Well tis for real. Abbey MBNA have settled........... its fact. Im soooooooooooo over the moon. 3 down, 7 to go.............. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxx
                        Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                        Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                        Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                        Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                        Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                        Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1
                        A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• OH MY GOD Congratulations, you keep winning

Comment

• Morning all,
                            It is not raining yet and over yonder looks a little brighter than of late. Here's hoping for a half decent day today, if only for Wimbledon and all my washing lol.

Comment

• News on Bank Charges GMTV in 30 mins, if any one else is awake to watch this just in case I miss anything.

Comment

• Morning All, The sun is out and Thomas the Tank Engine is On for thse who are interested

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X