• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hedgey View Post
    Just told yer!!! Plump dweeby little bloke called ronnie - not funny but he thought he was!!!!!
    What IS funny though is, me father in law looks just like him.

But not as funny as when his son dug out some old family photos.... with FIL sporting a rather nifty Hitler moustache.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Fendy won shabby.............. yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wee and sugar puffs and meat & potato pie (cos it smells a bit like that an' all) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
        What IS funny though is, me father in law looks just like him.

But not as funny as when his son dug out some old family photos.... with FIL sporting a rather nifty Hitler moustache.
        Bet he lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrves you 'eh!!!!

Comment

• Well on account of the Ramsey is on (that food GOD he is) Im gonna bog off and wait in the wings for a bit cos I sooooooooooo lurrrv to drool over him (soz his food should I say), so back in a wee bit peepies, might stop hubby from looking all dejected and sorry for imself too. Im sure Im due a b*ll*cking off him any day now for too much beagle time.............................. nah miserable sod, theres never too much beagle time, lol lol lol xxxxx

Catchya in a bit peepies................... the ramsay dictates I go drool at the tv............................ oooooo la la...........xxxx
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• I still can't eat sugar puffs and don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• See ya later Fend.................. big hug and mmmmmmmwah!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                I still can't eat sugar puffs and don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Cos they smell of wee enaid................. I told yer that!!!!!!!!

Comment

• We used to get Puffa Puffa (sugar puffs without the sugar) wheat, so as our teeth wouldn't rot and fall out.

Didn't stop me losing some to a half brick in Belfast a few years back. Me ma should have just let me eat all the sweet stuff I wanted. LOL
                  My Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
                    We used to get Puffa Puffa (sugar puffs without the sugar) wheat, so as our teeth wouldn't rot and fall out.

Didn't stop me losing some to a half brick in Belfast a few years back. Me ma should have just let me eat all the sweet stuff I wanted. LOL
                    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• maybe if I had eaten those I wouldnt have my abscess right now.... I am now looking like there is a golf ball in my lower cheek (mouth, !!!! before you all start)

Comment

• Still,,,,, I have an abscess but am three and a half grand better off !!!!! On paper anyway...........
                        So happy, and in pain lol

Comment

• Ok Hedgey, you been you saw youn conckered, ( thats not right is it)
                          but you know what I mean come back have a laugh for gods sake. I love yer ter bits DORIS xx

Comment

• Awwwww hun, total sympathy for with you - nothing worse than toothache, it's an evil pain.

But at least you're a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                              Well on account of the Ramsey is on (that food GOD he is) Im gonna bog off and wait in the wings for a bit cos I sooooooooooo lurrrv to drool over him (soz his food should I say), so back in a wee bit peepies, might stop hubby from looking all dejected and sorry for imself too. Im sure Im due a b*ll*cking off him any day now for too much beagle time.............................. nah miserable sod, theres never too much beagle time, lol lol lol xxxxx

Catchya in a bit peepies................... the ramsay dictates I go drool at the tv............................ oooooo la la...........xxxx
                              I used to think he was a tw*t until this morning. He told that annoying Fiona whatserface on GMTV her breath smelled because she's a vegetarian.

Now I just think he's a funny tw*t.
                              My Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                                Ok Hedgey, you been you saw youn conckered, ( thats not right is it)
                                but you know what I mean come back have a laugh for gods sake. I love yer ter bits DORIS xx
                                Awwww DORIS............. I love you too........... you little darlin'!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X