• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bl**dy ell you can jabber
    just taken me 20 mins to catch up LOL

Comment

• Standing suckit for gods sake yer rich

Comment

• Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
        I used to think he was a tw*t until this morning. He told that annoying Fiona whatserface on GMTV her breath smelled because she's a vegetarian.

Now I just think he's a funny tw*t.
        Errrrrrrrr............. think you'll find you was right first time!!!

Comment

• Hellooooooooo everbody

Comment

• Tempty what is that? avatar

Comment

• it's a fairy
              hmmm not very clear though is it!!!

Comment

• Blimey tempty................ yer turning up now I'm off - yer little beggar!!!!

Now that I've dragged the tone down to a suitable level............. I'm off fer a row with hubby! Doin my head right in he is.................. but what can I do? He's grown on me..................... BIT LIKE A COLDSORE!!!!!!!!

See ya later peeps................. behave yerselves!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of love, hedge xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• might have to change it in a min

Comment

• Mrs LB home. I need to get the kettle on.

TTFN peepies.
                    My Blog
                    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• what'd i say LOL

oh well hi hedgey .... erm bye hedgey !!!

Comment

• NO leave it, tis very nice I'm just blind yet from chat room jeeeeez

Comment

• Hi everyone, bloody hell i have 2 hours away and the threads grown big time.

sapphire

Comment

• Nite nite Lugger!

Comment

• Blimey yer all doing a runner on me now
                              Fendyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy come back LOL

Comment

• I think if you play with anything for two hours it will grow even a plant

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X