• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only just RLJ!!!

Jubbly's
    fruit salads
    white mice
    and red licorice laces

and my mum used to buy me licorice twigs to chew on, what was all that about?

And the dentist used to give out nice sugary lollies for being good!!!

Comment

• what about Pineapple chunks all covered in sugar, did you cut all the clothes out the back page of bunty and dress yer paper doll?
      Can you imagine giving kids these days a comic to read and a little bag of sweets, they would have us in court for cruelty

Comment

• Spangles
        Licourice Spangles
        Licourice Pipes
        What where them spearmint lattice pink long things called?
        Damn the memories gone
        Aaargghh!

R

Comment

• what about Pineapple chunks all covered in sugar, did you cut all the clothes out the back page of bunty and dress yer paper doll?
          No I certainly did not.

Pear drops?

R

Comment

• Enaid theres a little shop next to Chester Cathedral that sells all the old sweets in jars., my favourite shop!!

Remember spearmint mojo's but no lattice thingys, I must be younger than you! Old English spangles were the best.

Rainbow crystals in a little triangular bag that you could never get to the bottom of.

And........remember cadbury's milk tray bars????

Comment

• Why it was dead good, but you had to be careful not to cut yer tags off lol
              cough candy, and what was that yellow stuff, i know cinder toffee not keen on that.

Comment

• What about Frys Bars 5 Flavours or just plain white?

R

Comment

• Jan I think I am the oldest on here up to date, not complaining, there are some lovely peeps though i can gel with. I love it and thanks for having me.

Comment

• Yeah cinder toffee like the inside of crunchies.
                    mgbvfnm,.m

Comment

• sorry about the mgbvfnm,.m at the bottom of last post. Iwas cleaning dust off my keyboard!

R

Comment

• Turkish delight oh no don't like that. i do love cadbury's though think it's me fav.
                        But as I have put 1 stone on since I stopped smoking, something has got to give and it won't be the rumncoke :banana:got to stay sane ish :crazy:

Comment

• Originally posted by RLJ View Post
                          sorry about the mgbvfnm,.m at the bottom of last post. Iwas cleaning dust off my keyboard!

R
                          dust there is all sorts in mine, i just turn it upside down once a day and sweep off lol
                          worst one was when i dunked me biccie and it dropped off between H and J took ages to get out

Comment

• Think we'd better shut up now, we bored everyone else to sleep.

Comment

• okidoki see you tomorrow Nite RJL , behave yerself

Comment

• nite enaid xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X