• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back, had a nice couple hours out. dropped stuff off to youngest child, and whilst out eldest child (20??) was phoning up cos she wanted a lift home after spending night at boyfriends flat...... and was I really going to be that long? why? what was I doing? Couldn't I be any quicker? Didn't I realise she needed a bath and had to be at work by 6? How stupid I must be.
    So I dug my heels in, and wandered round the big out of town Marks and Spencers and had a little lunch in Sainsburys with my buddie. How selfish I am...

Don't know if you have seen my thread today? My settlement from MBNA went into account on the day they phoned me, 2 days later they paid it in again !!!!

I am now £1600 odd quid in credit with my credit card.. Now that's a new one for me !

Comment

• I'm back, had a nice couple hours out. dropped stuff off to youngest child, and whilst out eldest child (20??) was phoning up cos she wanted a lift home after spending night at boyfriends flat...... and was I really going to be that long? why? what was I doing? Couldn't I be any quicker? Didn't I realise she needed a bath and had to be at work by 6? How stupid I must be.
      So I dug my heels in, and wandered round the big out of town Marks and Spencers and had a little lunch in Sainsburys with my buddie. How selfish I am...
      I'm sure me and Mrs RLJ could have written this.

RLJ

Comment

• Thats not selfish at all....when I'm really in vile horrible mother mode I buy Mars bar icecreams and hide them at the back of the freezer and eat them when they're out! They don't know but I do and its very satisfying.......
        Is no longer here

Comment

• Well I'm off in a minute -gotta go and pick youngest up from friends and take her to stables to test drive someone else's 16.2 ex race horse. Might get home about 7 - just in time to cook the dinner.....unless of course Bloke has surpassed himself, which I doubt.
          See ya tomorrow gang
          Is no longer here

Comment

• Hi Wendy,
            That is awful, hiding ice cream from your kids pmsl, if that's the worst you can think of then pm for more info i can't go public :devil:

Comment

• How awful WendyB. Quite frankly I'm shocked. Hiding Mars bar ice creams. No wonder the youth of today are like they are. PMSL

I have to hide my Mobly in case my daughters credit has run out, cause she will use mine, then Dad gets big bill.

RLJ

Comment

• 16.2 Thats a big fella, My daughter has a 14.2 ex pacer. She has really bought it on to jump etc.

RLJ

Comment

• Another Horsey person, lovely, I lost mine last year but I still love hearing about other peoples experiences with theirs.
                  16.2 could get off probably quicker than i would like lol, but I would never get back on

Comment

• Why enaid?

Comment

• I have a stash of Magnums in the freezer!

Comment

• he was around 40 I had had him 14 yrs, originally for my daughter. He was the kindest pony you could ever have owned. He got some sort of blockage in the last week of his life. The vet tried, but it was so undignified and he was in pain, when you have had an animal so long you know them inside out and his eyes told me enough!, the deed was done no regrets only great sadness. I would never have forgiven myself if he had died in agony in the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta View Post
                          I have a stash of Magnums in the freezer!
                          me hubby will be right round they are his favs, by the way he is useless, I mean harmless

Comment

• If 16.2 is too big, I've a 15.2 cob needing a new home.

Only the suicidal need apply.
                            My Blog
                            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• getting as we need a horsey thread now, we are growing in numbers, I like it though, but will probably never have another. Count me out sadly Lugger

Comment

• No thanks Lugger. I would rather be on something i have control over. eg motorbike Only ever been on a horse once and I was heading full pelt for a fence and had to jump off. And it was our pony, it tried to kill me the ungrateful thing .LOL

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X