• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dull and wet here too Enaid. Even the dogs were reluctant to go out this morning.

Never mind. It can only get better.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Blue sky, not many clouds and sun is showing slightly lol
      you may be right Lugger, tis definately bucking up, great.

Comment

• Dunno about bucking up.

More like bucketing down.

Me poor webcam can hardly see out for raindrops on the window.
        My Blog

Comment

• morning all
          not raining here yet!!!! but it's gonna.
          hope this weather picks up soon, my poor kids are suposed to be going to cornwall for a week of camping with my brother 1st week in August!!

Comment

• Morning all, blue skies in Burnley at the moment, but not holding my breath!

Comment

• morning Delta
              how's you today?

Comment

• morning Wendy
                I see you lurk,,,,, sorry lolling! at the bottom of the thread.... lol

Comment

• What a crap start to the day, got stuck in traffic and a 10 minute journey turned into 35! 20 mins late for work, fortunately one of the directors was stuck 2 cars away from me in the same traffic jam so he verified my story.! To make matters worse 2 directors are in, which means I'll get bugger all done and won't be able to get on here much. And my boss is off on hols tomorrow so no doubtloads to handover.....this day is just gonna get worse I can tell.....BUT AT LEAST ITS NOT RAINING!!!!
                  Is no longer here

Comment

• Oooo I hate traffic jams, get loads down here.....blummin holiday makers and their blasted caravans...get everywhere they do. lol
                    Tis why I use my bike, at least I can squeeze past most of it. not so good if you wanna go do a week shoping though......lol

Comment

• I'm doing ok thanks, gotta go out soon, and would you believe it, its started clouding over.

Comment

• NVM hun,
                        I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope your day get's better
                        like you said at least it's not raining......... lucky thing... it's gonna piddle down here any min

Comment

• morning Enaid
                          you up to anything exciting today?

Comment

• Well I knew this mornig was going to be not so good didn't realize how s***e though.
                            I have been battling with my local council for some 6 weeks now, as in their wisdom to improve services for Adults with Learning Difficulties transport to the Day centers is to be cancelled for any user who has the use of a Mobility car, a Bus pass, or high rate Mobility allowance. This will cover just about all of them !
                            I spoke to someone last week who gave me another extension till 30th July to resolve this matter. When the bus did not arrive this morning I rang the center to be told the bus in fact had arrived there. Joanne had not been picked up and believe me when her routine goes out the window, so does her behaviour..........
                            We took Joanne to the day center ourselves, we were told by the secretary at the cnter that she would speak to the person in charge of transport and sort it out.
                            She has just rung me and said the chap I spoke to last week has denied speaking to me about this matter not only is he incompetant he is a liar as well. I was told he was in his office so I have just rung him, funny he is not there now
                            So transport has ceased for my daughter, if she is to go to the day center I must take her and pick her up myself.
                            I am gutted, upset, fuming,feel like I have been totally s**t on can't speak any more cuase I will cry.
                            The bloody T*****g F*****g Community Services can now go find a perminant home for my daughter cause I can't take any more.
                            Rant by no means over watch this space!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Oh enaid hun
                              I'm so sorry. what is it with this bl**dy goverment that they have to s**t on those that need them most. There really is nothing I can say that will make it better for you. wish there was .. i really do.. feel so useless not being able to help. I'm sending lot's of hug's your way, I'll be your virtual shoulder to lean on if you want to talk. Have a good cry hun, let it out. we all love ya, we'll all be thinking of you.

BIG HUGS
                              Temptyxx

Comment

• Here, Enaid. Use this....

Then use this...

That should sort the lying fecker out.
                                My Blog

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X