• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

lol im worried now about how she will be after all ur tales!!
    yea she was quiet again til just b4 i was due to get up so far so good! still no mess during the day !
    yay!!

Comment

She will be fine Archer tis the way you bring em up lol
      She will chew she is bound to and a Staffies grip is second to none.
      I never used to fancy any terrier at one time, but since my last staffie and now our lu I would have nothing else.
      I didn't do it myself as lu was not a pup when we got her, but peeps have told me a cage is a good device if they are destructive or have to be left for long stretches, just an idea Enaid xx

Comment

I think I have a cage up in the loft, don't think we got rid of it when the mutt out grew it, from what I can recall it is pretty big. We used it mainly when we were going out, so that he had somewhere in this big scary house that felt safe for him.

Also used it when he had his poorly leg so that the kids wouldn't bother him.

If I still have it, I can dig it out if ya need it

Comment

Hi all got home late last night to court letter with judge telling Cobbetts there defence would be struck out also posted Cobbetts reply asking for a stay were do we go from here?????????????????????? I have posted on the Natwest site would appreciate your thoughts
          Hope you all had a great time in Manchester
          Last edited by Al59; 13th August 2007, 15:29:PM.

Comment

Awwww Archer your pup is soooooooooooo cute.
            at least she's not a husky...... now there's a dog more then capable of destroying your whole house!
            the pic is what my best friend came down to the morning her 2 pup's got out of their cage!!!

Comment

Hmm can't post it for some reason....i'll have another look at it later....gotta go get some shopping

Comment

thanks all,i dont think ill need the cage ....i havent had the need for one before so i should be ok.i dont go out for ages at a time cos i dont work for long periods just mornings usually.
                supposed to be floods again tomorrow so get ur dingys out again!!
                caught myself looking at a man today who was rather hunky!! ill have to keep myself in check therell be no more men in my life..... too much hassle not enough time .....

Comment

Good Morning All,
                  Well tis not really it's cold and very damp here
                  Archer peeping at the male species, well, well. It's like you say though Archer too much hassle and not enough time, they are a lot harder to train than puppies. Often too, no matter how much effort you put in to the training some still don't make the grade lol.
                  Al we had a lovely time in manchester thanks, you should try and get on one of the do's sometime, failing that we will come on one of yours lol.

Comment

morning ,
                    dark and damp today,weather warning for UK today and tomorrow.....nothing new there then!
                    "summer" is nearly over and it only made a small appearance!
                    ah well soon be xmas!!!lol
                    yes enaid i totally agree men never make the grade and arent as faithful as dogs lol!!
                    work in the rain again today
                    bank holiday coming up so ill have an extra day off yay!!
                    how was hedgey enaid? did she look like u expected her too? were there any pics taken??

Comment

No piccies Archer sorry, yes I think she is like I imagined, pretty,bubbly and with the Salford accent that I know so well lol
                      Her OH was nice too, I don't think he wanted to go initially but I am glad he did, Hedgey was a little pished by nineish and he had to take her home lol.
                      Met Kev as well, he is funny and Steven he was not what I thought he would be like. He was a gent though and very nice.
                      As for PKEA, I think he was trying to finish me off personally he had me walking much too far lol. He did make sure I got to the station safely though all be it a wasted walk lol

Comment

Its raining here - and me on the bus cos OH got the car. And I'm at the match straight after work so will be freezing my t**s off and not home till 10. But Tony has promised to cook a curry so its not all bad..
                        Is no longer here

Comment

Raining here too in Oakies............ double bugger pants............ but it means that for the first time since I got back from jollies I can sit at the pooter and hammer out more threatening letters to the banks for my money back, Lol xxxxxx Its sooooooooo nice to be back. Theres no place like home, clickin her ruby red slippers..............xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1
                          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

enaid sounds like you had a nice night bet u needed it!
                            yep chucking it down here too......supposed to like it all week i heard
                            wendy not a good day to be standing around in! birmingham lost their match sunday,daughter lost her bet never mind....
                            fendy thought most of ur letters were done now?? how many companies u got left??

Comment

I still got Abbey2, Natwest2, Yorkshire Bank, Halifax Credit Card, 2 Car finance accounts with Online4U (part of GMAC), all old closed accounts, but had charges on all of em. No point burying my head in the sand. Better get on with claiming em back, although my bank balance has never been this healthy in my life with all the payouts Ive had this year and Ive only spent about 2K of the wins. I still have 23K left, lol xxxxxxxx nice..............
                              Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                              Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                              Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                              Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                              Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                              Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1
                              A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Fendy , come in shout I have some good info for u
                                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X