• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

well miserable here again today despite the weather forecast, could do with a holiday in the sun I think, is anybody going away anywhere interesting soon?

Big match today guys, Manchester City vs that team from the outskirts, hope none of you are travelling from the South up the M6 coz its gonna be very busy!!!!

Come on you blues

Comment

Thanks for reminding me jan, they will all be wanting bets today on 1st goal scorer etc.
      Thing is I havent got a clue who plays for who (nor do I care) and I can never spell there names anyway. Not many Smiths and Jones's about now in the football teams pmsl Or may I add in management lol

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
        well miserable here again today despite the weather forecast, could do with a holiday in the sun I think, is anybody going away anywhere interesting soon?

Come on you blues
        Tis funny you mention that Jan..................Am off to Cuba for 2 weeks on WEDNESDAY...............bUT dont tell anyone..........was keeping it quiet!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana:

Comment

Originally posted by theGobbyOne View Post
          I
          And before the smarty pants amongst you inform moi that its hurricane season........

aimed at me no doubt lol

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
            aimed at me no doubt lol
            no Xena hunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is someone going away......................
              Cornwall I think they said lol

Comment

Cornwall, sounds a bit exotic to me, i thought she said Bognor?

Comment

No deffo began with C jan maybe Clacton lol lol

Comment

Hurricane Dean SHOULD be well passed Cuba by then. I'm just waiting to see if it misses Louisiana.

Be prepared for the after effects though. Will probably be a bit dull and miserable by the time you get there.

Have a good time though, eh.

(By the way, just ignore the bouncing boobies. I just wanted to see if they would work proprly as an attachment. Soz)
                    My Blog
                    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Yeh right, I can ignore them but I know a few who won,t lol.
                      Saw the hurricane on tv this morning, looks as though it is a big en
                      Hope it passes you by soon and with no problems.

Comment

Cleethorpes, that was it!

Comment

lol i didnt know gobby was going away ! why didnt she mention it!! ??
                          well lugger i hope that the hurricane doesnt get u its due in the carribean later today and theyve evacuted most of the coast ..
                          although if hes surfing for boobies he wont even know its gone past him!! lol
                          well gloomy here too,nothing to do but im going away for the weekend not to anywhere like clacton though like gobby!! im going to somerset! lol

Comment

Morning one and all,
                            The sun is out today. well it was and I only blinked lol.
                            Haven't got a clue about geography lol just hoping my sister in Dominican republic, Lugger on his boat and Gobbys hols on Wednesday are not affected by this very naughty hurricane Dean. Please do not try to instruct me on geography either please, as long as I can find my local train station I'll get by pmsl.

Comment

lol enaid!
                              yea i hope lugger is ok too he hasnt been recently......it could be a category 5 hurricane by the time its done reeking havoc....
                              well enaid not sure about the sun cos i cant see it yet again!! its dark cloudy and cold.looks like rain as usual!
                              im ready for bed again as i had no sleep last night again ....think my daughter reckons i can just change my batteries and ill be fine!havent slept all night for a length of time for nearly 12 years and i think ive just about had enough now!...beam me up scotty! and the thing i hate most......my littlest keeping me awake then when she gets up in the morning she stratches and says........"I'm tired!" arrrggghh

Comment

hi everyone
                                i hope lugger is ok too, this hurricane not looking good at all.
                                tis black as the ace of spades here today! the heavens opened a while ago, my garden has turned into a mud pit, i have a river running down the garden path....even my two remaining bunnies are looking miserable with rain getting into their hutches (poor things I will have to go sort that out when the rain finally stops)
                                All in all not a nice day here in Devon

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X