• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks VS for not loving me! huh! i know now for future reference!lol
    well on bedroom decorated 2 to go ! yay!!
    how is everyone ?
    weathers been dire but hey its here for the summer so we might as well get used to it....at least we get to see pictures of the sun when fendy comes back!

Comment

• There once was a claimer named archer,
      Who became a protester and marcher,
      She stood up for her right,
      And started to fight,
      Natwest who illegally charge her!!

Specially for archer...sorry I missed you off the list.....lol
      Russ

Comment

• Morning All

Absolutly bucketing it down here in grey and gloomy Burnley, I think I am starting to develop webbed feet and gills!

Vs..... love you too hun

Fendy.... I am learning to fly on the computer, so I can fly your plane for you if you want? have done New York in a Concorde, and have flown to Gran Canaria and back in an Airbus if that is any help?

Comment

• Morning Delta and anyone who is up,
          Bleak wet and windy here too, how much more can we have of this?
          Really don't think virtual flying will help Fendy much Delta, I know it wouldn't with me, you don't get that same feeling and you know you are still on the ground lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tempty View Post
            could'nt agree more
            that's why I followed the crowd here, got me a nice little kennel now and I'm staying.......lol sorry guy's....yer stuck with me
            Oh, bugger.

Hey, I'm first one up this morning!!!! Good morning peeps.

Missed any/all gossip last night coz I was actually home for an RDA meeting for a change. I'm supposed to be a trustee, but I'm never here for the meetings, never mind helping with the riding any more. I've missed the last 2 AGM's.

Oh, that reminds me, Enaid. our instructor's daughter is looking for a horse on loan. Soooooo..... fingers crossed.
            My Blog
            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Hmmm. First one up, but I forgot to push the quick reply button.

Persisting down with rain here too.
              My Blog

Comment

• Wrong on count one Lugger, you were third.
                Does RDA have a good following up there then they seem to struggle I think down here?
                Hoping that works out for Pepsi and you, you know she will be in a good home and you will still be able to keep tabs on her.

Comment

• Oh forget to say Lugger there are statements flying around that Moorcrofts may not have a licence to collect money.

Comment

• Goood happy friday morning, peeeeeeeepies............. yaaaaaaaaaaay, cant sleep, tis nissing it down and the rain woke me up, tis flippin loud I can tell ya......................... absolutomento nissing it down. Phumph..............xxxxxxxxxxx
                    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1
                    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Not to worry Fendy, when yer having yer curry and vino tonight you won't even hear it lol
                      Weather man just said it may be dry at weekend :rolleyes: didn't say which weekend though

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                        Oh forget to say Lugger there are statements flying around that Moorcrofts may not have a licence to collect money.
                        REALLY????? Oh, dear. Someone's in the poo then.

And I've just heard that Ruthbridge are being investigated by the OFT. Likely to lose their licence.

I think RDA groups struggle in general. But a lot bring it on themselves, as the chairperson/woman in some groups tend to view their own group as their own little empire. A bit short sighted, but what can you do?
                        My Blog

Comment

• Just to let you all know, so there is no falling out, I have been out of my bed since 5am

Comment

• Who Or What Are Moorcroft? - The Consumer Forums

Comment

• Since 5? I think the answer in future Delta is, no coffee after Coronation Street.
                              My Blog

Comment

• So you fell out of bed at five Delta, have you been drinking again? pmsl
                                Mind you I bet none of us look as rough as Tools in the problem thread. I haven't stopped laughing yet

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X