• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

I wan't a wii, so i can do the fitness bit, but himself says its a waste of money because we don't have kids in the house, ffs honestly some men eh.

Comment

I wan't a wii, so i can do the fitness bit, but himself says its a waste of money because we don't have kids in the house, ffs honestly some men eh.

Comment

you know he prob would love it when he has a go..i was a bit dubious but out of all the games ..i love the Wii sports its great fun

Comment

I am anti- most gaming consoles on account of they are v. anti social, singular, insular, and down right lazy, they mean sitting on bums for long spells of time, but the Wii is the one gaming console I am completely, utterly ecstatic about. It gets you up, and moving and being active. Its just brilliant.................. brilliant and down right clever and gets the kids up moving. What can I say.................. ten out of ten for Nintendo on that one. xxxxxx Hiya Archer, hope youre ok hun, long time no hear.................... but Im still here, lol xxx and so are you I can see, lol xxxx
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Himself has had many goes on the wii, when we visit the grandkids and he then becomes a bloody 10 year old himself. Just after Crimbo we spent all day on the bloody thing playing boxing, golf, bowling and other things we were both knackered (and ever so slightly p.......d) at the end.

Comment

Himself has had many goes on the wii, when we visit the grandkids and he then becomes a bloody 10 year old himself. Just after Crimbo we spent all day on the bloody thing playing boxing, golf, bowling and other things we were both knackered (and ever so slightly p.......d) at the end.

Comment

I prefer the physical exercise

I took my kids to one of those indoor adventure places, with all the slides and climbing etc.
                At this one the adults are allowed to go on as well, so me and my 2 yr old daughter had great fun clambering about trying to keep up with my 4yr old son.
                needless to say I was knackered afterwards, even though Kel said i had enjoyed it more than the kids.

We have booked my sons party there in a few weeks so will get the chance to play again..lol

Comment

Honestly you men are bigger kids, than the kids are. A couple of years ago we took the grandkids swimming and Les got told of for going down the waterside backwards and head first, all the while the kids were doing it properly.

Comment

Pk where was that at?? sounds great!
                    im all for a mixture of physical and mental exercise for the kids..they both do thai boxing and swimming ... but my older one is too tall for the normal indoor slide things so that one you went to sounds great for him! hes 13 and always sneaks on at wacky warehouse to "find his sister" haha only prob is 5ft 9!! pmsl

Comment

blimey how quiet is it in here??
                      hi everyone..glad our snows finally gone,but how long for??

Comment

Our snow has gone as well but now we have severe floods - so lots of roads closed today. Still gives us something other than the credit crunch to talk about
                        "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

yea true
                          just hope the snos has gone for this year.. not much good for my job...im a courier oopps

Comment

What is it about Spring that puts a spring in my step. I always feel well, how can I describe it............................... just dead funny in spring. Like life is a much happier place and everything is possible, and to be honest, BLOODY INVINCIBLE in Spring. Why ???? xxx anybody else get that ??? also get the odd moment where I think Im Claudia Schiffer for a day................................... what the hell is that all about. In other words, more attractive in Spring, whereas feel just dowdy ol handbag in winter. I just wish I could grasp why ??? Is it me ?????????? not sure if I want the answers to that one. xxxxxxxxxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Maybe you suffer from SAD therefore the sunlight and spring makes you feel better.

Research has shown that lightboxes especially blue do help!
                              "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

oooooh might have to sit under a pretty blue light. xxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X