• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's gone in the OFT dicussion thread Wendy, i think Jan wants to see if Nattie can verify it.

Comment

• Afternoon all
      feel like I've got a million things to do today and getting no where fast..lol
      can't get through tothe court...been trying all morning, so I may just give up and pop over there instead (gotta get some clarification on the letter they sent me some how )
      Yesterday hubby decided to demonstrate what it was like to be a flood victim by breaking the kitchen tap off at the base....leaving nothing but the pipes in place spouting hot and cold water right up onto the ceiling!!
      it's a mixer tap and he'd been trying to connect the hose pipe attachment to it when the whole thing just snaped off in his hand........ now that the aftermath has been cleared and the hall carpet is starting to dry (thanks to my bissell) I can laugh about it! Did look pretty funny....he was stood there trying to block the pipes up with his hands....getting drenched and shouting at the top of voice for me to turn the mains off....... the stop cock was of course stuck solid and I could'nt free it....twas like something out of faulty towers........lol
      flooded the kitchen compleatly....... then started to flood the hallway aswell! Oh well gave me an excuse to clean the hall carpet
      we've managed to isolate the kitchen pipes now and have just ordered a new mixer off ebay....this was after visiting every blummin DIY shop around and failing to find anything! Don't know howmany times i've gone to the none existent kitchen tap to try and get water....forgetting i now have to use the downstairs loo...lol

Comment

• Bloody Norah Tempty you do have some fun at your house don't you? pmsl
        I did laugh when I read it though you can picture it all, and like you say, deffo something off a comedy show.
        On a sadder note, Tom Brennan lost his case, things are going from bad to worse.

Comment

• oh eck really?
          that can't be good....this bank claiming thing is getting harder by the day!
          nothing certain about it now....... if I ever do get some money back out of this I'll feel very lucky indeed! Never mind Fendy's mantra I feeling much better about it going through small claims! at least I know I've nothing to lose other then what I've allready spent. I would have been in a real panic by now if the judge had decided to go the fast track route! Does not bare thinking about...losing a claim like this and having to pay cost's!!! Even if I'd only have to pay the first £750!!

Comment

• Wendyb has posted about natwest its on the OFT discussion thread have a look may put your mind at rest. But I think you still need to get the dtaes etc sorted on your letter from court.

Comment

• Hello Lugger,
              Will you please have a look at my Barclaycard thread, they have sent me a so called cc Agreement. What a joke after all this time, anyway it doesn't look cosha to me.
              Thank you thank you in advance lol

Comment

• A little something for HOD if he's about.....

I found this picture of HOD's perfect woman whilst trawling the net.....lol
                Thought I should bring her here to introduce mr and mrs HOD.....lol
                If ya pop in today Happy....here she is...
                Last edited by veilside01702; 13th August 2007, 19:54:PM.

Comment

• I am not even going to ask what you were searching for
                  ROFL

Comment

• It was an avatar delta.....lol
                    Saw it and couldn't think of anything but perfect lady for HOD.....lol
                    Thought I had to get it for him after he left me a nice b'day message.....lol
                    I miss the old pirate.....lol

Comment

• I think he would definately pop in lol.
                      See that's what rum does for yer, yo ho ho, beauty and bling just like me really ROFL....................

Comment

• It does have a striking resemblance to someone....
                        But we still haven't seen your pic 'enaid'
                        oooops did I remind everyone that you managed to get out of the embarassing pictures a few months ago......lol
                        Oh lugger a message from saphire, ' GET EM OFF!!'........pmsl
                        Russ

Comment

• oh yea VS enaid didnt post did she!!! u cheeky mare enaid
                          oh and i dont live too far from wolverhampton either!!! about 20 miles i think
                          didnt know they had a race course! pmsl

Comment

• Well there you are, I am so glad I can't make things bigger now ROFL

Comment

• Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                              oh yea VS enaid didnt post did she!!! u cheeky mare enaid
                              oh and i dont live too far from wolverhampton either!!! about 20 miles i think
                              didnt know they had a race course! pmsl
                              tis lovely Archer honest we really enjoyed it.
                              Thanks also for your input on me Barclay thing, prob won't do a lot about it but it's all ammo. The more ammo the better me thinks now lol

Comment

• enaid u look lovley what was u worried about!!
                                ull get VS all hot under the collar! lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X