• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yer right there Jan tis knocking me sick.
    I thought that Hollyoaks is ok, I know a few at work watch it, they are alaways at the awards and that. Don't think I have ever seen it lol.

Comment

• Jeeeez I've turned into a bloody great dane, do you know how much food and possible drink(rumncoke) one of them will get through in a week. I may have to do overtime to sustain it lol.

Comment

• Great Danes aren't cheap my love, even I know that by the size - but aren't they just gorgeous!!

Comment

• If you say so Nuddy, I'll take it a as compliment then. lol

Comment

• Hey my brains going......just realised the thread is backwards now......
            what have i pressed now??
            Enaid.....rum and coke please......
            Here's natties avatar........
            and his holidy video......YouTube - Snotty Pig (China Dancing Pig)

lol....
            Found these earlier nattie and saved them for you.....
            Russ
            Last edited by veilside01702; 13th August 2007, 19:54:PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
              Hey my brains going......just realised the thread is backwards now......
              what have i pressed now??
              Enaid.....rum and coke please......
              Here's natties avatar........
              and his holidy video......YouTube - Snotty Pig (China Dancing Pig)

lol....
              Found these earlier nattie and saved them for you.....
              Russ
              Thats hilarious love, welldone I think Nattie might like!!!!!

Enaid, really are you consuming enough rum n coke for us all? Thats great, I can keep to the red vino then

xx

Comment

• yep Nuddy yer vino's safe lol, I got Royal Family on at the mo, bit funny bit sad, I think it may be the last one don't know though.

Comment

• Morning,
                  The little minkie whale has found it's way back to sea, with a little bit of help from a lot of boats, I am pleased about that. I hope mummy waited for him.
                  Then on a real downer foot and mouth again. I really thought this was almost unlikely to happen again in GB, the rules ect that have to be followed when you own cattle are unbeleivably strict, but then again rules are meant to be broken, I suppose. Just hope it's contained and they have it sorted asap.
                  The weather is a bit overcast here, I thought it was supposed to be red hot.

Comment

• Good Morning from very very sunny and hot, hot, hot Essex. Ok I'm off to the gym now, then shopping, then lunch in a nice pub oh and then a night out with the girls. So talk laters hunnies.

sapphire

Comment

• OOH. It was all quiet today. At least I didn't miss much.
                      My Blog
                      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Good Morning,
                        Looks like we are getting a flag cracker of a day today, well I hope so anyway. The sun is out as I speak and the sky is cloudless, loverly............
                        No, you didn't miss much yesterday lugger was quiet, think people make the most of the good weather and who can blaim them?
                        Was dead chuffed to see that the minkie whale went back out to sea, do you know if his mum waited for him?
                        Jeeeez they reckon the foot and mouth case could have come from a nearby lab, the lab apparantly uses the certain strain for vaccines. Well lets just hope they have nipped it in the bud and get it sorted very quickly. It was so horrible last time and people are only just getting back on their feet after that.
                        Anyone got anything exciting happening today?

Comment

• Thought I'd have a change of avatar, seems to be fashoinable at the mo, I think this one is very apt as well. The title is "Dog hits th fan " pmsl

Comment

• Morning, yes beautiful day, glad to see its only the dog hitting the fan!

Lowering a ceiling today, makes a change from painting!

Comment

• Nice day? Where??????????

Not here, it's not.
                              My Blog
                              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Tis here lugger, well you did have all the nice weather while the golf was on remember. The sun is getting so rare now it has to be rationed, it's now our turn lol.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X