• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I'll never be on TV otherwise and it seemed too good to say no (seeing the fact its only up the road as such) - just hope it goes better than my friends that did wife swap!
    Nattie - I can see your point but I think all these sites are there to get the banks and not to fire shots at each other. From each we should learn from mistakes and hope the banks cave in and pay everybody what they owe with a really long grovelllllling apology

noble - me? nah - if my wife hears you talking like that she'll probably send me to yours to live.

Comment

• here guys and girls....fendy said that loads of cobbetts staff are off sick.....
      Do you think they have the SAR's Bug???
      lol.........

Comment

• Ouch, but I like lol

Comment

• hehe very apt I'd say

Comment

• Perhaps they just want to CLAIM sick pay

Comment

• LOL LOL ok stop it........ pain killers wearing off.......... LOL LOL hurts LOL LOL

Comment

• yea, what's the PENALTY for these jokes?

I'll put my FEE in the post

Comment

• Sorry, I'm being really shABBEY now, and I have no DEFENCE

Comment

• Ok, so it looks like I have killed this thread!

Oh morning all, not around much this am, as I have catalogues to collect and then have to nip into town to go to the bank.

See you all later x

Comment

• morning Delta, hehe you looney

Comment

• good morning all and sundry
                        hope today is a good one - we had fun last night - couple across the road were trying to tell everybody in the area exactly what they thought of each other and I dont think they were being very polite
                        so slightly tired this morning

Comment

• Morning all,
                          Is everyone ok ?

Comment

• G'day young uns,

Bright sunshine and all that stuff, have a good un.
                            xxxx
                            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Young uns, what about me then!!!!!!!!

Comment

• morning enaid
                                yup things are on the up here
                                feeling much better can move an everything LOL

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X