• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nattie really? isnt that going against demcracy and freespeech? impeaching on ur freedom? or is it seen as treason? cheeky buggers

Comment

• blogging ie giving away bank secrets, i think, i will have more time to peruse it this week anyway and i have a copy already somewhere
      Providing it is not to do with the bank information they are happy for you to blog about anything you like even pink fluffy teddy bears!!

Comment

• Delta.......your kennels been nicked........lol

Comment

• Natwest just reposessed it..........lol

Comment

• oh those nasty people, good job I still have my likkle blankie so I can curl up in a corner and cry.

And on a lighter note, it's persisting down in Burnley again!

Comment

• its sunny here now the rain mustve moved north......
              my son had a girlfriend in burnley last yr.....a bit of a strange one that!

Comment

• I heard all the people in burnley are responsible for the TXT sex craze.....lol

Comment

• Right then as of me recieving me cheque......someday soon hopefully.....lol
                  I shall be on here as much as possible trying to help new claimants....
                  NOT make the same balls up that I did.......lol
                  I offer my services as a "How Not to issue a claim......Muppet"........lol
                  I already have mother in law asking me to help....
                  So I offered to do letters for her........I think I lost the plot again.....lol
                  Me and my BIG mouth.......lol

Comment

• If you offer your services of 'how not to issue a claim'
                    Can I offer the 'how to turn up at court and lose'?
                    seems only fair

Comment

• Lol Lol, I still think is fantastic you took the loss so well Kevboy. I really do. Shows youre a good guy inside, not taking it personally. Just crap judge that day that couldnt be bothered I would say. Lol Lol xxx
                      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1
                      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• And lets be honest, it kinda wasnt a loss because you still got your money, infact more than you had claimed anyway as a goodwill gesture, Lol Lol. So youre not a loser. Its official. You are a winner, Lol Lol Lol xx Well you are to us on here anyway. Fendy xxxxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• yeah - might even get on TV!

Consumer Action Group - Announcements in Forum : Lloyds Bank

I got a letter about it a few weeks ago - completely forgot until I got a phone call about it today. You'll all be able to see my ugly manc mug! (as my wonderful wife calls it)

Comment

• sorry, i never read comics, what did the announcement say? You are world famous, and we are not worthy!

Comment

• Ooooh so ur gonna be on TV kevboy. Lol Lol Lol. Gawd I would run a mile if any journalist or camera came looking for me, Lol Lol xxxx

But I have to say, you were very selfless in not appealing just in the outcome of it affected anybody elses claims going forward. Very selfless and a very noble thing to do kev.

there you go, new name should be

Noble Kevboy. xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Nattie cheer up, you know its for the best. You have been trying to split yourself into lots of pieces for a long time. At least this way you can concentrate on one place where you can give it your best efforts. We all appreciate you, and without you having spurred me on from the start I would never have gotten this far. Infact Hedgey even loved the right ol b*llockings you used to give us sometimes when we got stuff wrong. Was like being at school sometimes. Lol Lol Lol, whereas I just used to PMSL. xxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X