• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tempty, are you on the sauce already?

Comment

• Oooooo no sauce for me today. Not till saturday now. Feel poopy and tired all day cos had 5 glasses of red vino last night and head was well poorly when I woke up this morning. Thats a very very lot for me. Weak constitution. Cant drink, I fall down, a lot, on little more than a thimble full. Im just pathetic these days. No tolerance to alcihol at all anymore. Oooh heck, does that mean the livers shot then, I do hope not. xxxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• LOL Delta, no sauce here
        mind you think my brain a little screwy from all these pain killers

Comment

• Oh I am so glad that we can stay, all this moving around confuses me, so if it's ok with everyone, I'll just stay on my little spot, cos I got it warm now, and I will unpack my little blanket.

To the Mods and Admin
          Just to let you know, I am fully housetrained and I don't eat or drink much and I promise to keep my little spot clean and tidy.

Fank you all x

Comment

• Said hello for you fendy....lol
            She laughed....
            But not good news for me......The final offer is £2400.....
            Or they will apply to have my claim struck out???
            For being unreasonable??
            Thought trying to add all charges to date, interest etc. would save Nuttywest some of shareholders cash.....stops another claim after this one....lol
            Apparently the costs and compensation was unacceptable....lol
            And so was the terms I asked for.....lol......Like an appology and justifying the charges....lol
            ooooppppsss......think I blew it....lol
            They are prepared to go to court and apply for me to pay their costs......???
            Advice please.......(I think I need to change me pants).....lol

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol Lol Delta. PMSL..................

OK, where do I sign. Me too. Lol xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Awwwww got a nice li'l pic of deltas kennel in my head now, little picket fence surrounding it, with little window boxes full of pretty flowers and a big welcome mat outside

Comment

• Off to your thread for a sec veilside to look things over for a sec. Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• And dont forget the home sweet home sign above the door, Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• of course....... goes without saying

Comment

• eek veilside!!!

Comment

• Aw shucks, I feel all warm and fuzzy now, I'm loved and wanted here, I'm home

Comment

• Me too Delta. I said from day one it feels like home. Much more friendly and not quite as stiff and serious. Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• well, it is nice to just be relaxed in this private land of our own. Bit of a downer today, am in process of cutting totally my links cross the road, and i realised that the bank have added something into our code of conduct about blogging on the internet being disciplinary. Might as well throw in the kitchen sink as well. I have been doing this stuff for almost a year and i simply do not care, now, for the consequences. I just hope i can get as much info as i can before they jump on me and beat me round the head!! Onwards and upwards i say and **** em(can I say that in here?)

Comment

• congrats wendy veilside and fendy..whata big pay out day it was for everyone today!!
                                and the suns finally come out too!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X