• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they forgot about me

Comment

• YAY !!!!!!!

Congrats to both of you

PARTY in the TEQUILA LOUNGE tonight then

a HAPPY MONDAY indeed

Comment

• Wahay......WendyB.....did you get what you wanted???
        I so hope you did....as you said you signed it.....lol
        So happy for you.......
        We doing good today........lol

Fendy......But I just got over the GOD complex.....lol
        Now I understand my otherhalf is really GOD.........lol

Comment

• Delta, we could never ever ever forget about you. Your revelations yesterday I think, make you by far the most entertaining in here with the uber most interesting job. Lol Lol Lol xxxx

We love ya hun. Your turn will come. Sooner than you think and we will all still be here cheering you on, and helping where we can. Dont give up hope. Your day will come hun. And when it does, IT WILL BE PARTY PARTY PARTY TIME. xxxxxx

WendyB fantastic news. Im thrilled to bits for ya. Get that letter sent back sharpish so you stand a chance of getting your cheque before your jollies. Slim chance but you never know. Well done. Pleased as pantaloons for ya hun. Fendy xxxx
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Just going to phone and chat with AM at cobbetts about MY OFFER.....lol
            Back in a moment......

Comment

• Just because we girlies are just

RIGHT, ALL THE TIME, doesnt mean we have a god complex. It just means we are much more clever than you guys, Lol. See, tis simple really. xxxxxx
              Evolution. xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I didn't mean you lot had forgotten about me, but I think that Natwest have, last I heard from Cobblers the paperwork had gone to back NW for directions and should have been back within 2 weeks.

Hey just a quick question..... we are all sticking around here aren't we?

Comment

• Oooooh say Wendy Feather says Hi and thanks for the offer of cheque today by Wednesday. Lol Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I think so. Well Im sticking around here, cos kids are fed, dog is walked, hubby not home yet, so Im not gonna be getting the dirty looks and puppy eyes so Im ok on here for a bit yet. xxxxxx And even though the playground is open again on the t'other side I aint going back. I like it here way too much to go play over the road ever again. Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• LOl fendy I like your way of thinking

Comment

• No I mean after we have all cashed the cheques and are all done fighting, its just that I have found myself a comfortable little spot and I really don't want to uproot and move again

Comment

• I like it here, please can we stay?

Comment

• hehe yes Delta we can stay

I have no intention of going anywhere else, even after I win......LOL that's gonna be a looooooooong way off the way it's going so far LOL

Comment

• I have'nt even heard anyhting from my local court yet!!!!!
                              that's getting really frustrating I can tell you......... I wanna file the damned N244!!!!

Comment

• opps lisdexic typist again

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X