• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet your hubbys cheering on Corse & Haga in WSB. He being an R1 rider

Comment

• LOl tell me about it, had to put a new collector on my 750, pig of a job does'nt quite cover it...... the air was deffinatly blue hehe

Comment

• Tried to read the whole of this thread but gave in on page 40, i just could not make it to the end. Bugger!

Comment

• we don't get to watch it unfortunatly WSB is not broadcast on freeview! we do watch the GP though, and we get a friend to record to 125's yay for little bradley...... gonna do us proud me thinks

Comment

• LOL nattie, I usually just jump in....... sometime's I'll try to catch up

Comment

• No point Nattie I tried that Just start near the end.

Comment

• LOL I better drag my butt into the kitchen and get busy....... kids have just come in asking where their dinner is....... I've been lazing the afternoon away..... not even started yet LOL

Comment

• I know Tempty he looks like he should still be in infants school though You gotta see WSB its so close this year! I have to say its better than GP.

Comment

• catch you tomorrow
                    night night all

Comment

• Catch you later

Comment

• I'll try to get some one to record it for me.... i do like WSB must admit, allways closer racing......right gotta go hubby gonna drag me in kitchen in a min LOL

Comment

• Nity nity then

Comment

• jyst got home....the red boots were brilliant. when I can focus again in the morning I will take a picture of tjem. maybe they can be my aviator. (YOu don't know how difficult it was to type this post!) Night night babies xxxxx

Comment

• Originally posted by standingupformyself View Post
                              jyst got home....the red boots were brilliant. when I can focus again in the morning I will take a picture of tjem. maybe they can be my aviator. (YOu don't know how difficult it was to type this post!) Night night babies xxxxx
                              Obviously its not red bull that gives you wing but RED BOOTS

Sorry couldn't resist that!

Comment

• i think i agree... brilliant night, me and 3 mates, 4 pubs and my beautiful boots,........ thankfully I got a seat tonight! everywhere was a bit busy tonight cos I live quite near Goodwood Festival of Speed, and one of our locals is a hotel........ still I am a member of FMB club and all is well with the world

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X