• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here here
    the stress of everything gets too much sometimes,so whats wrong with cheering people up? bah humbug!

Comment

Anyway Girls I'm missing tomorrow evening. cashed in hubbies euros, what he didn't spend in Dublin were off to Haydock as our Tilly is in respite.This is our jollies.We have about 6 days out per year usually at the races we both love it. I will take me rum of course, he will take his flask of tea (driving) Picnic sorted. We will have a great day win or lose.
      So glad we are all together again I would have really missed you lot

Comment

Yay, hay, the gangs all here!!!!

Have a totally fab day at the races enaid, haven't been meself for a couple of years but it's such a total buzz, so enjoy it honey!!!!

And............ may I say................. HOW NICE IS IT TO BE ABLE TO CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

aww have a good time enaid dont forget to pack your pirate in ut suitcase for when hubby is sleeping!!
          im off now as well work tomorrow!!!

Comment

yes hedgey it reall is nice to chat without being watched over constantly!! its like a george orwell book!!!!!!!!
            night xx

Comment

George Orwell Book??? Think you've just summed it up archer!!!! Tis totally nice not to be minding p's and q's!!!!!!!

Are you off now hun??? And have you got yer court bundle sorted???

Comment

I'm just decanting the rum, into something fitting I'll do his flask tomorrow and the butties, looking forward to it now.

Comment

Big flask then 'eh our enaid!!!!

And think of us lot while we're workin' wontcha!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No I won't

Comment

Yer little snail yer!!!!

Same time same place tomorrow then yeah!!!!

Comment

may be a bit late but similar, luv yer ter bits Enaid

Comment

Hi all,

Is this a private party or can anyone join?

Comment

Well Bitingback, I feel I must apologise to you. We seemed to have all gone and left you and I went back to my welcome thread this mornng, you said hello and I never replied. It is nothing personal, just very late and you know how stressful moving house can be So once again sorry and no doubt we'll catch up today

Comment

No problem Enaid,

As you will see from when I posted it was very late so I just tidied up a bit and now look forward to what the day may bring. By the way BB is much easier to type than Bitingback .
                              Last edited by Bitingback; 8th June 2007, 07:00:AM.

Comment

Good morning,

had to fetch me avatar, seeing as HOD is on his jollies, fraid cap'n Jack just had to come with me, nothing to do with the RUM of course

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X