• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My god girls you love a good chat dont you

Well i hope anyone can jump in on this thread, ops just have.

Im sure you well find it refeshing being here where the mods dont have shiny boots.

Have fun

mistie

Comment

• Very refreshing indeed. I just been gagged on CAG for putting the link on my post for where we all hang out in the evenings, Lol Lol.

Big brother or what, ??? Lol Lol Lol. I just been CAG botted and post has been wiped with the link I put

i.e.www. legal-beagles.co.uk

The Lamp Post.

Lol Lol Lol. Paranoid or what.............
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• yes i know what you mean fendy 2 of my 5 names have been gagged, signatures are the way to go with links in.

very naughty i know but if we are getting our arses smacked it might as well be for something

Comment

• Evening all
          back from all the number crunching and in a great mood now, for once i like it when the numbers go up....up.....up..... yipeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• LOL I'm a kitten puppy now LOL LOL

Comment

• sorry think I've gone a bit dellirious LOL can't spell it either LOL

shutting up

Comment

• Aha, right, I shall remember that, lol lol. Arses smacked, big time last 48 hours on CAg, Lol xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• It was bad enough with the big shiny boots kicking you out of chat with out being over moderated.

It so nice to be here

Comment

• Ditto.......... lol lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Well i fully intend to keep my cag thread going..... i shall just make it more long winded and even sillyer (LOL if that's even a word) then the one here.

hehe wonder how long it will take for them to kick me with thier shiny boots

Comment

• Well Im a flippin Jack russell, Theyre not a dog, theyre an excuse for a dog, Lol Lol. Be thankful for small mercies Tempty.

I have to say I love CAG for the genuine help, support and camaraderie, but I dunno why it has to be serious on posts sometimes, I mean, the way I see it, were all here to help each other in whatever way we can when we can............... As far as I see it, nobody is in competition with anybody, were all just plain and simple here to help each other. But maybe Im just too naive..........xxx

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Well Ive had a kickin yesterday and today. Dunno even why ????

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• well if they can't understand the simple fact that it's sometimes the fun stuff that gives us the streangth and determination to carry well BAH HUMBUG!!! is what I say to them

Comment

• No good, me thinks we need a bah humbug thread too, Lol Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• peeps need the light relief to help them thoughand theres no competition we are all fighting the same cause, but boys will be boys shiny boots an all

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X