• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaaw kev thats sweet! mine are a bit older though the oldest is 11 i dont think he would take too kindly to being sent up at 6:45! he thinks he should go to bed same time as me ,but i need some peace!

Comment

• Where, what ???? on where ?????
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• under where it says ur number of posts....its black and says disabled? it should be green

Comment

• OMG, Ive just been onto CAG, and theyve disabled meee scales. Not that Im bothered cos I dont like having meee scales clicked anyway. Cos Im nowhere near knowledgeable enough to advise anybody really. But I dunno wots going on. Maybe theyre getting ready to kick me off................. for being too giddy and daft................. just me being gagged or restricted again. I dont do rules, never have, and I truly have not broken any CAG rules............ so dunno wot their probs is ?? Tis so silly.

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• archer but then again it says you are making out????!?!??!?!?!?!?!??

Comment

• lol! now i know thats a lie cos ive been celibate for 5 flipping yrs!!! u trying to rub my nose in it kev!!

Comment

• fendy how do u know theyve disabled ur scales? it looks the same to me?

Comment

• Cripes wots going on on there. Just cos I come onto another site to have fun they think Im being disloyal or something. I always said I would continue to post on CAG to try and help others, and Ive posted loads on there since Jan, ie. trying to help others. Feeling very very let down at the mo. Perhaps for my insolence theyre gonna hang me out to dry................ NVM, will keep meee chin up.............. but tis madness....................

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• fendy dont let them get to you! we arent part of the militery state.... we are freedom fighters!

Comment

• Lol, how strange, just logged on there, and the scales are back again. Weird. Whats going on. xxx

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Now you know why I changed my name. Just in case the CAG spies came calling.

I've started to lose faith in the CAG mods, I must admit.
                        My Blog
                        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• perhaps it was just a snag or something!?
                          u never know with them lot!

Comment

• yea lugger know what you mean they have been very aggresive the last couple of months havent they

Comment

• I've just found out you CAN disable your rep thingy on this site. Just done it.
                              My Blog
                              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• really ? thats weird? fendy must have done it by accident

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X