• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blimey Wendy, you don't do things by half do you!

Hope you are feeling a little better hun x

Comment

• Ooooo eck, makes my disclosure list look like a walk in the park by comparison, and there was me stressing for nothing. Hope the vino is keeping the pain at bay.................... um, long story, but me and ponies, dont get on........... it involves me being 9, and a very large pile of pony poop, and one very naughty ticked off little pony that liked to buck when it was ticked off. I will say no more, but been a bit scared of horses ever since................. they are beautiful, but very unpredictable. Lol Lol xxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Unpredictable...yep....this one sure was...wouldn't mind but he's only 11.2hh, didn't even need a leg up, just swung my leg over...or not as the case was! I kid you not guys, have you seen those cowboy films where the indians are riding halfway down the horse's neck?? Well that was me! I really think I'm getting too old for this sort of stuff now. J rang from Wales, she's having a great time, PHSL when I told her.. smart a**e that she is....who'd have a bl33dy smug 14 year old thats a better rider than I ever was??????

I can smell food cooking...might nip back later...and there's another bottle of painkiller shouting at me from the fridge....
        Is no longer here

Comment

• ooo wendy that sounds so painful!! i hope youre ok and feeling little better.how u going to work with all the pain ? god id have a sick day!
          although any more painkillers and you wont care!
          evening all
          hows things?

Comment

• Exactly! And it was double time today lol. Life's good, barbies on the go, wine is cold, patio heater on....what more could I need??? Apart from my manky back to stop sticking to my clothes - ouch!!
            What do you reckon on a Brum meet later on in the year??? After all, there is no better place for a curry (as long as we have it in Wednesbury- best curry in the world and not far from home!!
            Is no longer here

Comment

• wendyB
              hold up on the midlanders front
              we might be living here doesnt necessarily mean I is a midlander

btw hope your back gets better, stop cooking the food and drink as much painkiller as is needed
              next time shoot the horse and put yourself out of misery
              Last edited by kevboy_telford; 10th June 2007, 20:01:PM. Reason: missed out the horsey stuff

Comment

• Gordon bennett!!!!!! Reading one page of you lot's enough!!!!!!!! ain't even botherin going back through the last few pages!!

And I thought I was nissed????

Evenin' gang........... how the devil are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• hedgey what on earth have u been upto havent sen u in a while !
                  so kev where are u from originally?

Comment

• Well, peepies, much as I love to chat, you know me, my brain hurts tonight, what with all that disclosure listing today. And I think Ive done jolly well in staying awake thus far, so Im gonna close down for tonight, Im sooooooooo tired now, and get an early night, and then back on tomorrow for a catch up, all refreshed. Would love to stay and chat, love ya all loads, but I really am sooooooooooo tired.............

Catchya all tomorrow. Happy Sunday night peepies............. take care, and remember, were all still winning, so chins up and keep onward and upward. Fendy xxxxx Nite Nite.
                    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1
                    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Me I is from North Manchester originally (so one of the few people in the world 'allowed' to support Utd)
                      or as my wife told me after hearing me on Radio 4 - a complete and utter manc! I sounded worse than the gallaghers urgh!
                      Why do you sound worse when you hear yourself speak

Comment

• kev ur one of them then! lol thats where fendy enaid and hedgey are from ! wendy we r being surrounded!

Comment

• night fendy u deserve it!

Comment

• arrrgggghh me inks run out!!!! what a nightmare!

Comment

• Kevboy - no worries mate! Total manc meself.............. salford accent to boot!!!! So deffo no worries there mate"!!!!

Fend................. don't know how you've done it, but done it you have you little hun. You keep it going babe, cos you're so nearly there now and I personally am dying to see yer thread say won 'for good'!!!!!!!! Luv ya' as always. my virtual bestest friend!!!!!!!!! ig mmmmmwaahhhhh to you as always! And anyone I've missed.............. big mmmmmmwah to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Hedgey whereabouts in Salford? as I is from Prestwich (many moons ago) - you def tell you is from home as nobody else down here uses mate!
                                Thought fendy was on the losing side of the war? (other side of them there hills)
                                archer - you arent being surrounded - we is just taking over the place.
                                SOON I WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE GRAVY WITH CHIPS FROM A CHIPPY
                                Fendy - get ya sleep - big day tomorrow - get it all finished and the world is your oyster - well RBS's little baby is anyway

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X