• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we have an angel trying to hide in the corner aswell

Comment

• OOOOOOOOOOOO and hello angeldelight, I see you hiding there
      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• a delighted one at that
        she being very quiet though

Comment

• HOD (much easier to type) don't think we spoken before (unless of course your another from a certain other site under a different name

Comment

• This old dog has only one name(cos I am a bit daft) always happyolddog here there and everywhere!

Comment

• well in that case, very nice to meet you

Comment

• I was the poor soul who made 998 posts on the other said site and got booted for being too helpful,also a bit gobby!..........PMSL

Comment

• oooooooooooooo and sorry 'angeldelighted' not 'angeldelight'.......

that demon drink!

Comment

• hehe gotta watch that stuff ya know, makes yer finger do all kinds of wierd things

Comment

• ooeeerrr missus, as my son would say that sounds well dodgey LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
                        I was the poor soul who made 998 posts on the other said site and got booted for being too helpful,also a bit gobby!..........PMSL
                        oooo just noticed that one LOL I'm a bit slow sometimes!

it makes me laugh how they can accuse someone of being too helpfull!, must be an ego thing, you stepped on their toes by helping first LOL

Comment

• no harm in helping asfar as i can see, and helping with humour.... even better

anyway, hubby feeling neglected awww I nominated him to choose dvd entertainment.... i might regret that! now have to go and sit throughthe hills have eyes!!!....... ok but where's me cushion to hide behind!!!

Comment

• night night

Grrr at hubby gonna give me nightmares now LOL

Comment

• poor hubby...........lol

Good Night.

Hod........

Comment

• Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
                                I was the poor soul who made 998 posts on the other said site and got booted for being too helpful,also a bit gobby!..........PMSL
                                You are the Shane Warne of the CAG mate

For those that don't know, Shane Warne never made a test hundred, but did get several 99's (and not the ice creams either.. smarty pants )

Matt

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X