• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work out how many actual days a "normal" person does. Don't include weekends, bank holidays, and ordinary holidays. I think you'll be surprised what that really works out at.

I''m on a 170 day contract (although the way things are at the moment, ends up considerbly more). But as it's a 12 hour working day, the hourly rate isn't spectacular, and there's the hassle of not being at home for the other 12 hours of those days.

But it sure beats losing 4 hours of your life a day to sitting in traffic while your blood pressure escalates.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Bank holidays????????????? don't believe in them where he works, they work on a 24/7, 365 day a year production at his place.

Just been and got his work sheet, he's on days Christmas Eve, then on nights the week after Xams working 28 and 29, off 30/31 which means him working New Year's night! Same as he did this year.

To be honest, I am not sure that if your work days fall on Xmas day/Boxing day what the score is, will ask him tonight when he gets home.

Comment

• Did any one here something said about having siestas here, like they do in spain?
        I may have dreamt it, maybe while I was having a siesta

Comment

• Morning gang!

Luggerbugs - just sussed out who you are. Durrrrrr............. how thick am I!!!!

Have a lovely day everyone! xxx

Comment

• morning hedgey how r u this morning?
            shame about the 6th ... but kiddies come first im sure there will be other meetings!

Comment

• Morning!!!!! it's nearly afternoon!
              Can't believe you didn't recognise Lugger, Hedgey. It's a shame about the 6th what a let down, if Fendy has anything to do about it I bet it changes
              Morning Archer, tis a lovely day here, Bh just took my son to Sale Waters that's him got rid of till Monday, just hope he catches a fish or two.
              May go to Haydock again seeing as we got our money back last night more or less, thing is it will be very busy and I have a fav seat and if any one is in it when I get there, well I can't be responsible for my actions

Comment

• Morning Everyone
                it's a beautifull day way down south in the deepest darkest depths of Devon Oooooarrr LOL

Comment

• hi delta hun,

im in darwen,and the sun is shining lol

mistie

Comment

• Well the sun has burned the early morning goffy away, and it looks like being a gorgeous day up here in deepest darkest Lancs!

Comment

• Cor blimey, 2 junctions up the M65! Actually I wasn't all that truthful, am actually out in the sticks in Padiham (shhh, well I pay extortionate amounts of money to Burnley council)

Comment

• eeek i just realised the time LOL, ive been soooo busy browsing the site and working out a drfat to send to dear mr higley, I'm in serios danger of running late for my pampering birthday pressi down at the beauty salon

I'm getting myself some eyebrows today LOL

Comment

• gotta go see you later folks

Comment

• You will as long as yer eyebrows are'nt too bushy

Comment

• Morning all, flying visit just to say will be on later this evening,,,,,,,,, busy busy day, loads to do, nearly passed out blowing kids pool up, lol lolxxxx

And not doing disclosure list today, Tis too nice to be indoors slaving over a pooter, lol so doing it tomorrow and monday.

Archer, thank you so so so so so much for those terms and conditions. I really really really appreciate them. So much. Thank you. If theres ever anything I can do for you hun, just shout.................. I gladly would. xxxx Fendy xxxx
                              Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                              Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                              Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                              Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                              Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                              Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1
                              A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Yay I'm back, and sporting supery dupery new eyebrows
                                hehe enaid, they may well have been bushy before, but it did'nt matter as I'm so blond you could'nt see them!! now they are tinted a nice dark blond colour and all waxed up nice

At least I won't have to colour the damn things in with an eyebrow pencil anymore!!! and even better I won't risk wiping half an eyebrow off everytime I put my motor bike helmet on LOL ...... not a good look !!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X