• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, peepies piccies eh? OK then.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• well here's my addition to rogues gallery......lol
      My couture kitty......lol
      Last edited by veilside01702; 13th August 2007, 19:54:PM.

Comment

• Good morning world - time to rock it from the Delta to the DMZ
        Hope everybody is feeling funky
        Did my hour of studying (joy of IT exams....) Will even have to take it with me on holiday (otherwise I will not do it)
        Fendy - hope you postie is a nice boy today and brings you something small for you to play with that makes you smile

ta ra

Comment

• Oooooh somebody guess whats just happened, ooooo please somebody just guess, please. Fendy xxxx
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• the postman been and saw you FMBs and feel on the floor in shock????? lol

Comment

• I got my cheque. I won today, do you hear. I won. OMG OMG OMG Kev I won.

Veilside that is one seriously cute uber designer kitty. What a darlin. Im not a kitty fan myself, but that one, is damn cute............... Lol Lol Lol xxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• so the beers are on you then in manc land?
                have you told your t'other half yet? (leave him until he gets home - be evil for once!)

Comment

• Mwah, Mwah, Mwah, course the beers on me you daft bint. I gotta find something to do with it, lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have tried to ring other half, but on account of his mobile goes straight to answer phone, I cant reach him. Hes probs turned it off cos hes with his other woman, lol lol lol lol lol xxxx NVM his loss................. so yeeeee lot are the first to know. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, for my bestest virtual buddies, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, xxxx Oooh me feels a purchase of some Victorias Secret FMB's coming on. Oooh heck, off to check out the site now lol lol lol, and perhaps a posh new uber frock to go with it, lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• hehe after that epic battle I'd be shouting it from the hill tops!!!

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and breath....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee

LOl LOL LOL LOL LOL

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Way to go Fendy!

Comment

• Pauline Collins. I knew it would come to me in the end. Only a lot younger and prettier....or it could be a cross between Kirstie Alley (before she put on loads of weight) and Victoria Principal.....
                        Is no longer here

Comment

• Fantastic Fendy , really pleased for ya .
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol .......xxxxx Gawd Im happy today. Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• fendy u r entitled to be happy after all the messing about theyve done to you! god i cant imagine how u feel ! bet ur bouncing around everywhere!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                                Lol Lol Lol .......xxxxx Gawd Im happy today. Lol Lol xxxx
                                Let me tell you somthing Fendy,
                                After your emotional termoils of the last few weeks you are well entitled to be happy.........nah, over the moon. You deserve to feel that way.

Best wishes,
                                Hod..Liam...
                                Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X