• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No uniform I`m afraid just greasy overalls

Right all time for me to go home , leave you to it .

Fendy get back to me about the thread title if you want , will change it later tonight , and yes I agree us Yorkies are much nicer than those blooming southerners
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

• I went in once, I know what you mean, but this is new to me let alone going in a dark room with strangers, 40 year ago maybe, had a lot of bottle then, or should I say no fear I am happy where I am, I like a laugh and all that will help peeps if I can, I just don't want to rock the boat.

Comment

• Enaid you are soooo lovely.....
        Is no longer here

Comment

• I'm orrible really, spec when i run out of rum

Comment

• Well make sure you don't bloody well run out then.........lol
            Is no longer here

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
              am happy where I am, I like a laugh and all that will help peeps if I can, I just don't want to rock the boat.
              Thats ok Enaid , we`ve all been on the sinking ship before and a rocking boat makes for a rocking good party . Carry on shipmate . ( did they ever make that film?)
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

• I gotta go in a bit, bloke will be home and I need to look like I'm busy doing the I word, then he'll feel all sorry for me and fetch me a bottle of wine
                Is no longer here

Comment

• if they did in't were'nt ship

Comment

• And I don't wanna fall out the boat cos I'm a crap swimmer, but I do like a good rock.......
                    Is no longer here

Comment

• like the new name of the thread
                      almost kinky-afro styleee
                      very booty-licious

and other bad puns

Comment

• OK just for Fendy before I jump ship . You will note the thread title has changed , let me know if you want the old one back or something different

Comment

• Oh yes, thats much more apt
                          Is no longer here

Comment

• Do they come with one inch heels for gods sake?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tempty View Post
                              My ginger kitty is called Thomas, he's 4, a complete softy and I love him to bit's
                              I also have 2 others, one looks like the Felix cat, thats Toby he's a staggering 19 years old! And another black and white Called Tammy, she's 6 I lub my putty tats

I have two Ginger ones too! a pretty girlie, ginger and white, and a gay male, all ginger with a tortoiseshell foot... also a demonic black kitten, who has enough testerone to make up for his "brother" lol

Comment

• At a push....but they'd have to have buckles up the legs and really pointy toes..and spiky one inch heels....
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X