• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okies, anybody know how to load a pic up here. I was going through my photo archives and found a pic of me and hubby getting hitched. Anybody wanna see it. Lol Lol Lol. We got married in the Bahamas on paradise Island in the cloisters used by the Beatles to film Help. It was sooooooooooooo lovely. I just found it. Lol Lol. How do I load it up then.

Dont be sick will ya. Lol xxx

Fendy xxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• go to photo bucket then find yer piccie dead easy that bit

Comment

• Fendy, on the reply bit press go advanced, then the paperclip for the attachment, then it will give you the choice of uploading from a web page of your computer. If I can do it anyone can!!!
        Is no longer here

Comment

• Is there a piccie?
          Last edited by enaid; 5th January 2008, 14:51:PM.

Comment

• There's me lillte girl, she is the bees knees and knows it

Comment

• Cute or what???

Have I started a trend on my thread, being as everyone's posting photos now lol
              Is no longer here

Comment

• Not so cute as much, as very clever, she runs rings round me, but I love her and she loves, me nuff said!
                Can we do this on here do you know? don't get in trouble Wendy

Comment

• You can do what you like within reason Enaid , everyone has common sense and knows where the limits are , as you`ve already worked out by now you aren`t `over the road`
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

• Well nobody's told me we can't....lol I posted loads of pics on my thread last night and today, so did Lugger and Tempty I think, and I haven't had any Mods in jackboots and swastikas shouting at me yet...don't think its like over the road....but if they tell me to stop, then I will...
                    Is no longer here

Comment

• Great minds think alike Tools. Thank you.
                      Is no longer here

Comment

• I know with me language etc, but I don't understand all that computor stuff about giga bites and all that, I don't want to be wasting space or money if you get me drift.

Comment

• this thread has 893 replies and has been viewed 2778 times - in only 12 days

roflmfao I think we`re going for a world record , I think theres already more posts in here now than was in fendys thread over the road

AND AS FOR `JACK BOOTS` , i THINK WE ALL PREFER fmb`S DONT WE BOYS
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

• I don't know why do you? and do piccies not waste space etc?
                            by the way where are we now

Comment

• Enaid if you`re worried about server space etc , I know it might be new to a few of you ( but happy manages it ok ) you can always join in at the chatroom , we can even set up your own pad for you . Admittedly you cant scroll back through the days banter but if ur all on at once it can be fun .

Comment

• Don't get us started on FMB's, my favourite ones are me pink leather spiky heely pointy toe-ey ones, might wear them later, at least it'll make the ironing less boring lol...

yeah, forget the jackboots.....but we do so like a man in uniform guys....
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X