• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oi im blonde!!! what u trying to say!!

Comment

• leave us blondes alone......

Comment

• hello all and sundry

hope you are well this wonderful night and everything is going to plan
        btw congrats Fendy

Comment

• and dont 4get wendy too shes had a good day!
          evening kev

Comment

• Evening all

Congratulations on building Beagles longest thread! Its been lovely to read all the nice comments.

I hope I'm ok to pop in now and then? Don't like to intrude!

"Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

• Did you win yet Fendy?
              When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• just noticed fendy you have 16 guests looking at your thread!
                how many from nastwets??

btw hope you all like my new 'face'

Comment

• Ere Kev, me and Archer were gonna make you a temporary Brummie but thought you might object lol - check out hedgey's thread over the road....
                  Is no longer here

Comment

• erm
                    me a brummie - NEVER
                    I only live here cuz the wife is from here (now everybody say awwwww)
                    Would rather go and have fun w'ferrets then call meself a brumie
                    <ach tct>
                    Last edited by kevboy_telford; 13th June 2007, 07:39:AM. Reason: Did I mention I IS NOT FROM HERE

Comment

• der yer mean stickin em down yer pants and that?

Comment

• Eeeeeeuuuuuuwwwwww noooooooooooooooo. Grosse................. xx
                        Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                        Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                        Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                        Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                        Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                        Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1
                        A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• its where you put them afterwards that grosse

Comment

• PMSL mind is boggling

Comment

• Lol Lol. Good Point Kevboy. Eeeeeuuuuuuwwww I never thought of that one. Gag reflex kicking in, Lol Lol xxx
                              Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                              Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                              Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                              Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                              Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                              Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1
                              A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Ooooh don't, I feel bad enough today as it is ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X