• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry hun, supersonic fingers creating some happiness

Comment

• is there any very slow punters on your books?
      Or if not slow Patient

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol. Enaid stop it. Im PMSL as it is............................... Delta, oh happy fingered one. I thinks thats your nickname from hereon in.

Happy Fingers, lol lol lol lol pmsl, sorry. but I so am. xxxxxxxxxxxx
        Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
        Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
        Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
        Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
        Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
        Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1
        A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Well I am different, maybe I can offer a slower more refined and even costlier job, and more money for me

Comment

• lol enaid take a typing course and earn urself some money girl i know youd be great at it!!
            delta well done for having a great job...
            veilside thats awful i feel bad enough getting stress headaches never mind what you have i dont know how u cope!! well done and also having a great sense of humour too with it!!

Comment

• hello all
              hope you have had a good weekend
              I will get on a do the job I have to do - honest
              apart from the fact I have just found the golf on t'interweb for free........

Comment

• lol kev u should get a job like deltas and come on the web and get paid for it!!

Comment

• Hi Archer , how are you?
                  All set it's a big week for you isn't it? i do hope you get sorted!
                  I need a bit more than typing lessons for that job by the way, the trouble with me is the brain works fast, the fingers slow, the gob also doesn't connect sometimes at the same time as the brain. i think a fella could find himself, in deeptrouble following me, he could end up fishing in atank or making pea soup

Comment

• lol!! enaid u are sooo funny
                    well its almost a big week for me i have 10 days to go so im hoping this week for some feedback at least!!

Comment

• Are yer watching talent????????????

Comment

• archer: come on the web seems to have a different ring to it now that I have read the rest of this thread
                        had an ok day - got bored stupid in church - nieces first communion and the went BBQing and a few beers
                        hope everybody gets their pennies this week
                        just remember even if you lose, people will take heart and realise what you did wrong and take what happened to make sure everybody doesnt screw up again

btw Delta good job t'would be interesting. I assume it ranges from the strange to the downright weird

Comment

• lol kev yea "come on the web" should be phrased another way now!!
                          i hopw we all get our money i would hate for anyone else to lose...i know it makes other people work harder in prep work but it doesnt seem right that people like you lose when the banks are stealing money left right and centre

Comment

• I can't leave you lot to play nicely while I'm away. Downright filth and depravity.

Does it pay well?
                            My Blog
                            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• lol lugger u know thats why u come on here ...... u would be disappointed if it was normal ...

Comment

• I've got 3p up to now and I've been at it 3 hrs what do you think? a career maybe

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X