• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it seems it is just ourselves fendy, we have the thread to ourselves.

Comment

• Ooooh, Nattie, we are all alone, Lol Lol Lol.xxxx

Do ya need your ego stroking, Lol Lol xxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• i need something else stroking(can i say that on here?)

Comment

• Boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol Lol. Naughty Nattie, Im the wrong person to ask if you CAN OR CAN NOT SAY THAT ON HERE, lol lol lol xxx but too late Nat, YOUVE SAID IT NOW............. Its all Hods fault for getting ya hot under the collar earlier, Egos and members, Lol Lol Lol xxxxx He took his member for a walk in the rain I believe to cool off, Lol Lol Lol xPMSL........ and Hi Delta, nice of you to drop by. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Bucket o water, bucket o water,bucket o water in the wine cellar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• See yer all tomorrow, nite nite xx

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol......... Okies, nite Enaid. You off then ???xx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Good morning all. What a fine day................... feel good good good................ The moolies are a mooing, the piggies are a squeaking, the chickens at the farm at the back of me are squawkin and making a right ol noise, and everything in the world is good. In Fendys world anyway. Hows about yeee lot. Fendy xxxx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Oh and eagerly awaiting Natties little nugget of info today. oooooooh exciting, its almost like waiting for me nutwest cheque. The anticipation of Nutwest Bank revelations. Its uber interesting.xxxxxx

NATTIE, WAKE UP, POST THAT NEXT NUGGET MATE. FENDY SHOUTS LIKE OL FISH WIFE...................

NATTIE, WAKE UP AND POST. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Lol Morning Fendy - hes about somewhere just keeping you dangling. Lovely to see you in such a happy mood this fine day.
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Evening all

Whopps sorry, wrong forum lol, hope everyone is having a good morning, I'm just dealing with what caused my 'oh fluck' last night in the chat room (sorry about that peeps), basically I am a mod on another forum and we had a little problem with a member yesterday (this despite him haing noooomourous warnings) so I gave him another warning, and he sent me an email (saw the box come up) and that was why I was swearing.

Any way dealt with now.

Washing and work today, luckily I can do the two at once.

See ya all at coffe break time

Comment

• Oooooooooooo nooooooooooo I hate this dangling. Where is blumming Nattie, I want that next nugget. Lazy boy, get up. Give us some goss..........!!!!! And why dont banks employ more people with empathy. Why does it have to be so cut throat. Fendy xxxxxx ????

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Morning Delta. No worries hun. You seem to juggle so many balls in the air. Happy Sunday Delta. I LOVE SUNDAYS.XXXXXXXX THINKING ABOUT IT, I LOVE EVERY DAY REALLY, BUT MONDAYS ARE NOT HIGH ON MY LIST. LOL LOL XXX

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Oh Fendy, you have no idea how much that ball juggling comment made me smile, I suppose I had better fess up about my occupation. I do Kleeneze, but I am also a text chat operator, so yes I do juggle a lot of balls and a whole lot more sometimes, it's definately an education and I am learning far more than I ever wanted to, there are some real strange guys out there!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X